Bollywood CC #23- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

119.4k

Users

46

Likes

635

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Heart what she's wearing. But I can't believe she's just 16😶!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B33WC_djOaY/?igshid=19ret5lbpwvi

This is tujhse hai raabta girl right?
Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I gave up watching TVD after season 4. You have a lot of patience to finish all the 7 seasons of that one.

8 seasons. 😆 Well it wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the plot twists and the gore. 😂

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

8 seasons. 😆 Well it wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the plot twists and the gore. 😂

lol I lost interest after the originals left. They did my Klaroline ship dirty 😠.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

lol I lost interest after the originals left. They did my Klaroline ship dirty 😠.

True. I liked Caroline with Stephen too but the chemistry was something else with Klaus.🔥

They also did not do good to my Bonnie. 😡

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

True. I liked Caroline with Stephen too but the chemistry was something else with Klaus.🔥

They also did not do good to my Bonnie. 😡

I feel ya. I hated how they made Bonnie the sacrificial lamb all the time . They really did her dirty.

1106373 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

True. I liked Caroline with Stephen too but the chemistry was something else with Klaus.🔥

They also did not do good to my Bonnie. 😡

Klaroline . ☺️

Delena. ☺️

Stefan and Caroline give me bro-sis feelings. I puke at that ship. 🤢

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

This one is also going to be another version of Sharmila... but it seems she would get Sharmila's good features... I can already see that dimple.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MNOH_nnTa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".