Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sorry double posting.
What happened in today's episode?😭
I.have seen Ishita with the sieve looking at the moon.
And she was smiling.
Did she do the ritual with 😭
Originally posted by: --QUEEN--
What happened in today's episode?😭
I.have seen Ishita with the sieve looking at the moon.
And she was smiling.
Did she do the ritual with 😭
I happened to see a clip...she did it with KP's pic
I know right but you have to deal with it 😒😆
Originally posted by: sreeu12345
We don't get leads celebrating any festival but we get side ki festival celebration
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4IR84RAnSq/?igshid=ekprdma3bdbo
Past story ..of Ajit...
They are cute
Why this asininity?
Real Raman aka CC was not available?
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k