I haven't abandoned the thread. Just that my brother is critically unwell. Please keep him in your prayers and start using this one. Thank you.
I haven't abandoned the thread. Just that my brother is critically unwell. Please keep him in your prayers and start using this one. Thank you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
I haven't abandoned the thread. Just that my brother is critically unwell. Please keep him in your prayers and start using this one. Thank you.
God bless ur bro and hope he gets well super soon
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
I haven't abandoned the thread. Just that my brother is critically unwell. Please keep him in your prayers and start using this one. Thank you.
Sorry to hear that he will surely get fine soon will pray for him
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
I haven't abandoned the thread. Just that my brother is critically unwell. Please keep him in your prayers and start using this one. Thank you.
Wishing him speedy recovery and praying for the same .
Speedy recover to your Bhai
Originally posted by: monaparekh2
Speedy recover to your Bhai
Speedy recovery for your brother.....
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
I haven't abandoned the thread. Just that my brother is critically unwell. Please keep him in your prayers and start using this one. Thank you.
Sorry to hear about your debilitating brother..I earnestly wish Lord Almighty to bestow health and happiness upon your brother... Keep praying ...
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
I haven't abandoned the thread. Just that my brother is critically unwell. Please keep him in your prayers and start using this one. Thank you.
He will get well soon dear.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
GOD Bless your brother and he will be better soon
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k