isnt this our favourite way to roast our clan 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I can't take it if anyone says I am not a ksgian that an insult to me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
isnt this our favourite way to roast our clan 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I can't take it if anyone says I am not a ksgian that an insult to me 🤣
jiyaaaaaa pls bana de 😭Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
i knoww sighh ... we can ask our VM makers to make vm on last 2 episodes with all these songs
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
isnt this our favourite way to roast our clan 🤣
🤣
such sadists we are🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
jiyaaaaaa pls bana de 😭
btw where is she ?? I haven't seen her off late
Waise Ab toh PS ne bhi bol diya Bajaj ane wala hai. I wonder what the other fd might be saying now
withdrawal symptoms shayad. Let me check at Twitter.
I wil miss MaTa and their funny plots 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Waise Ab toh PS ne bhi bol diya Bajaj ane wala hai. I wonder what the other fd might be saying now
But This time it seems, Like s1 it will be not Prerish story this time.. bajaj and komo will come and go , but love story will revolve only around other jodi
that cake sent by FC is so so so cute. 😍🤗😍🤗😍🤗😍🤗😍🤗