thanks buddy 😳

Vitasta20 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazingly bewitching VM . 👌👌 More power to you 👍

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Yaaaayyyyyy Genieeeesmiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41AAPSE HO PAAYAAAAsmiley31smiley32

Before I start commenting abt VM, Lemme tell u I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND UR HAAL E DIL abt IWMBUZZ ruining ur mood and motivationsmiley14I still rem how iss nalayak posted that wahiyaat leap article just 5 days before our Pyaara show's Happy B'daysmiley38And I was at middle of my one year spl threadsmiley192 din tak I felt completely blank what to do, haath hi nahi chal rahe the meresmiley13Even thought to abandon my spl one year post which was at that time on half way but then I thought abt Akshan, Nishika and Our Guddan Parivaar, it was tough to remain sane under so much halla bols in every SM regarding the same but I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THAT THREAD WHICH IS MY SABSE BADA THREAD IN MY FORUM JOURNEYsmiley40smiley41Jab bhi uss thread ko padthi hu I feel so much motivated that I could complete that even under so much hallabolsMain khud ki boasting na kar rahi but just wanted to tell u Genie THAT  I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND UR DARD BCZ I WENT THROUGH THE SAMEsmiley31& I M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR COMPLETING THIS ADHURA WORK ON THE SPL DAY OF AKSHAN's FIRST ANNIVERSARY ITSELFsmiley40smiley32I COMPLETELY ADORE UR MEHANAT LENE WALI DIL YAARAsmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

Hum apka dard puri tarah se samajte hai... I was so disturbed that I couldn't bring myself to work on this after that article. Fitte mu tera IWMbuzz ! 

& I am very proud of you for making that thread despite all that was going on 

aap ke liye.... 

Now coming to Aapki Pyaari si Akshan VM, This was me watching the VM whole timesmiley42smiley42Kya feelswaaa thi yaar❤️🤗, already watched it 4 timessmiley17smiley42

Aww shukriya ji... 😳

Thank u Shena for suggesting this songsmiley31and trust me Genie though these two songs are two of my fav songs par Maine yeh combined version aaj suna hai aapke VM pesmiley20Isse pehle original versions hi suna tha as do alag alag songs isliye I could feel complete feels jo naya thasmiley41I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE SCENE SELECTIONSsmiley27Bravo Geniesmiley40smiley32

Waise hume ispe banane ka koi irada nahi tha pehle when Shena ji suggested it but ek baar sunna chate the since kahi baar unhone iska zikr kiya tha & the 1st time I heard it, I got addicted & some scenes immediately flashed in my mind but I still couldn't bring myself to do it cause of 2 reasons,

1st : ye bohot mushkil nazar aa raha tha, like bohot bohot mushkil, ek cheez clear thi every motion in this video has to match the beat or else this will be a really big disaster  & I am no expert in this field baas kuch hi banaye hai & I started VM making only cause of Akshan, they forced me to download video editing software. Jab ki I hate computer & software wala kaam to the extent I chose civil engineering thinking iss mein computer ka shakal kam dikhni padegi but hum toh waha bhi maat kha gaye as wo sirf humari khushfemi thi jo toot gayi 😆

2nd : jab suna, ek baat clear thi that this VM with this song will feel hollow & khali khali sa without dance sequences & at that time we really didn't have much of dance sequences matlab this was long before bekhayali & sangeet dance. I had a very specific vision in my mind while hearing the song of Akshan dancing in white which I was not being able to compromise matlab agaar wo white pehen ke dance nahi karenge, I can't make this. Not possible for me. 

Phir I finally made my mind ki iss pe banani hai, atleast koshish karenge...

I informed about this to Shena ji baaton baaton mein that I have a plan & she was happy 

phir ek din baaton batton mein she said she has seen many being made on this jiss se hume kaafi hesitance hua as I never make VM on any song on which others have made or have chances of making cause na chate hue bhi pressure padta hai which I didn't want kabhi bhi 

Lekin zubaan de chuke the... I had written it infront of entire forum & jab itna openly zubaan di hai, usse na rakhna hume gawara nahi... I was like time lagega but apni zubaan jo maan hai wo har kimat mein rakhenge

I decided to look for other couple videos dancing in white with a plan ki jo accha lagega uthayenge & I will make the portion in blur but ye bhi na ho saka as Akshan & Nishika are such unka beautiful wo body feature nahi milti hai kisi aur se. Then I was like ok scrapping this idea for now, I will just wait for more Akshan dance as abhi enough nahi hai iska matlaab ye toh nahi that there won't be more in future... & I had a strong feeling ki Cvs exactly wohi denge what I was wanted, Akshan dancing in white & like I say, Cvs know how to reward their patient fans & hume humara tofa mil gaya 😛

Thank you cvs ! bohot sara pyaar 🤗❤️

I loved how u started the VM with Akshan pool scene, one of the best moments of themsmiley43smiley42And mere muh se "Hayee" nikal gaye when I watched THE REVERSE AKSHAN HUGsmiley43smiley43Great Job dearsmiley10smiley32 I love that extra feelswaa added with reversing and u know thatsmiley40smiley40And I loved how u added Guddan walking in V day rem their gift moment and confession wale walking moment with an excitement at "Dil kehta hai chal unse mil" that completely gave me a feeling how she feels butterflies in her dil jab bhi she try to walk towards him q ki pehle walk pe she was unknown to her feelings abt her Jindal Saab and duje pe she was so excited to know how her Jindal Saab feels abt her and their relationsmiley43smiley27Perfectosmiley10smiley32

The entire hug in pool took me 2 whole days & some more hours to edit & only for this sequence as I had to learn to reverse video & aur bhi bohot kuch as in this particular sequence, it had to have both reverse sequence & straight sequence patched in such a way ki they look one continuous sequence

Another wonderful moment is the "Tadpayenge" moments u added⭐️ Akshan ke woh moments where Guddan feels ajeeb feelswaaa being so close to Her Jindal Saab including their spl nightsmiley27smiley43Perfecto againsmiley10smiley32

some of those moments were 1st that flashed in my mind while listening to this song the 1st time 😳

"Woh mil gaya jiski humein kabse talaash thi" was another thoughtful moment where u added Akshan ke raddi kaand wala hug to Confession wala hugsmiley10smiley32Lyrics were blending so beautifully at these two momentssmiley10smiley32Pehle wala hug where she found her ray of solace in him which she craved for all these years and second wala hug pe Both found their jeene ki wajah in e/o for whom which their hearts craved till datesmiley42Hayeeee❤️smiley31

yaha bohot din lage hai as yaha kaafi kicha taani kiya hai speed ke saat & yaha baat expressions & movements ko words ke saat milane ka tha...

In all the above mentioned three spl moments,U beautifully showed the Progressive Parallel of Akshan's moments be it the walking moments of Guddan from feeling ajeeb feelswaa to feeling excited abt his confessions, be it Her haal e dil at being so close to Her Jindal Saab & That hug parallel where she initiated the hug to both initiating the hugsmiley27smiley42Loved how the VM ended with Akshan's Dil le lo Hug & with hashtag "Akshan Forever"smiley27smiley42

Ending was another khurafat jo naya naya sikhna pada, took me about 8 hours to get it right, pehele just wanted to end it anyhow jaise taise lekin mann nahi mana & hashtag wali baat yaad aai from humari apni show ke song videos jaha se mereko #AkshanForever, iss hashtag se pyaar ho gaya tha & socha ye mere video mein bhi chaiye ! par kuch bhi ho, jaise taise nahi chipkayenge, pure video mein mehnat dala hai yaha bhi thodi aur sahi 😳

THE BEST THOUGHTFUL VM OF UR'S TILL DATE GENIEsmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32DIL, JAAN & JIGAR LE LOsmiley27smiley27smiley31smiley31Itne lambe wait ka bahut hi zyaada meeta phal mila hai aaj Humeinsmiley19smiley14I m so happy and content watching this VM Geniesmiley27smiley31I could literally feel the happiness watching this VMsmiley41smiley14Was smiling throughout watching ur creativitysmiley40smiley41Thank u So much Yaara for this spl Tohfasmiley27smiley42Keep gifting us with more amazing workssmiley31smiley31

Apko nahi pata the moment I completed this & it was being uploaded my hand were shaking jo kabhi nahi hua not even when I uploaded my 1st VM. Iska baat hi alaag hai....

I was very nervous ek ajeeb darr sa tha...

Ye apke words ke liye jo hume motivate karte hai...

Finally Once again A VERY HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AKSHANsmiley40smiley27

sorry apko late reply diya as aapko bohot kuch bolna tha dil khulke....

bohot se feelings & emotions jude hai iske saat, ek alaag journey hai jo hum aap ke saat baatna chate the... 😳

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

sorry apko late reply diya as aapko bohot kuch bolna tha dil khulke....

bohot se feelings & emotions jude hai iske saat, ek alaag journey hai jo hum aap ke saat baatna chate the... 😳

Dont say sorry Genie🤗Even I reply late🤣aur aajkal woh bhi kam hai khair I think I have to dedicate a day for replying back to my pending threadsHope yeh jaldi ho paayein humse😛

Woahh aapne jo bhi BTS share kia iss beautiful work ke peeche ka padhke bahut acha laga ki u shared this to me🤗AND ONCE AGAIN I AM SAYING THIS I AM SO DAMM PROUD OF UR MEHANAT LENE WALE DIL GENIE❤️👏⭐️⭐️

Though I m not aware of the technicalities behind VM making but I do understand and can see ur mehanat in this spl VM & Thatz y I said Its ur BEST TILL DATE⭐️👏Aap aage bhi aise khoobsurat works karte rahiye👍🏼

I am glad u waited for ur dil chaha scenes and thatz y this VM looks so wonderful❤️

Abt IWM it's bcz of that bakwassgiri it did at that time I COMPLETELY DISOWNED THIS SITE FOREVER😡

PS: Mereko song link de dijiye pls download karna hai😳

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Humne aapka Dil le lia Genie🤗Aap bhi le lijiye hamara Dil❤️

Related image

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshananju

Woww❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗

thank you ji 😳

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gill_24

Brilliantly done...............love the way you've edited Askhan scenes to produce such a fabulous VM

👏👍🏼

Thank you 😊

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Congratulations Genie🥳Nish liked ur VM❤️🤗I m so happy for u

Image result for congrats hug gif

shukriya saranya ji 😳🤗