Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saaniakh

she is genuine honest person I have never seen her bitching abt asim behind his back instead she show supports for him even yesterday when shefali was questioning abt asim during rose task that asim took rose but was not in circle it isnt fair but mahira told shefali it was fair.  

she could have nominated him easily during many times in one month journey but she never did.

Asim has no good quality to praise he is a liability to bb all the time he is lying in blanket in bed.Yesterday bb tried to show him in engaging in conversations it was boring.

yesterday the way he bitched abt mahira like abt expectation stuff n do din baat kia karli was really disgusting it showed his true face.  I hope bb show this clip to mahira secretly in confession room. she really needs to see fake bhaya true nature n face. 

where was Arti when asim was crying n suffering only mahira was there consoling him n Abu as well. Not to forget Sana was laughing on him.

If asim had given rose to mahira still he would have been saved bcz mahira clearly said she wont nominate asim. Asim could have saved mahira yesterday But shukla would have mind Mahira getting safe so Asim had to please his Malik Shukla.

+100000 nothign more to add.👏

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

she is genuine honest person I have never seen her bitching abt asim behind his back instead she show supports for him even yesterday when shefali was questioning abt asim during rose task that asim took rose but was not in circle it isnt fair but mahira told shefali it was fair.  

she could have nominated him easily during many times in one month journey but she never did.

Asim has no good quality to praise he is a liability to bb all the time he is lying in blanket in bed.Yesterday bb tried to show him in engaging in conversations it was boring.

yesterday the way he bitched abt mahira like abt expectation stuff n do din baat kia karli was really disgusting it showed his true face.  I hope bb show this clip to mahira secretly in confession room. she really needs to see fake bhaya true nature n face. 

where was Arti when asim was crying n suffering only mahira was there consoling him n Abu as well. Not to forget Sana was laughing on him.

If asim had given rose to mahira still he would have been saved bcz mahira clearly said she wont nominate asim. Asim could have saved mahira yesterday But shukla would have mind Mahira getting safe so Asim had to please his Malik Shukla.

Asim's problem is with Paras and whenever Paras mocked Asim, aarti has always supported Asim. Even in the torture task,it was aarti,who did everything to torture the other team. So it's obvious,Asim will support Aarti.

And maahira has said many times that Asim doesn't deserve to stay then why should Asim think about her??

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

+100

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even though i like Asim, this is an amazing post which totally decoded him.

Asim should have saved Mahira, at least she cares. Aarti doesn't give a damn about Asim and is only using him to be safe.

Not liking Asim blindly following Shukla, Reminding me of Gulati blind support of Punz which alsi i hated.