Originally posted by: NJHMI4W5JKFCDIE7
Oh I thot Crispsy and McGorgeous is the same person 😆
We are all one and the same, all here to serve the cause of our one true lord, Queen Aloo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NJHMI4W5JKFCDIE7
Oh I thot Crispsy and McGorgeous is the same person 😆
We are all one and the same, all here to serve the cause of our one true lord, Queen Aloo
Tu profile check Kar rahi hai sabka😆Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Regressive thug ka bio - chaman chutiya. 😆
RTH ka bio - Zipper merge activist
Was just listening to the Gully Boy album on shuffle and the Doori poem played- wow. That scene really moved me during the movie and just listening to those words with those beats takes me back to that moment.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Tu profile check Kar rahi hai sabka😆
Fat fingers. 😆
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
But she is cheap and new. Ranveer is expensive af.
Btw did you watch Joker? :p
That's the last time, I remember talking to you. 🤗
Acha😆Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Fat fingers. 😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Acha😆
Shaitan Haiwan kuch rakha nahi bio mein. 😆
Lmao! why do people hate her so much?
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1186375801140318208?s=19
To kya hua😆Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Shaitan Haiwan kuch rakha nahi bio mein. 😆
Is baar bhi fat finger?😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0