Oh I thot Crispsy and McGorgeous is the same person 😆
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh I thot Crispsy and McGorgeous is the same person 😆
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
Ranveer has 35 fricking brand endorsements. Is anyone in Bollywood even close? Did SRK do this much during his peak?
Sara has 13-15 brands which is a lot for a newbie.
Oh I thot Crispsy and McGorgeous is the same person 😆
Nah but we used to stan Aloo 🤗🤣
Tiger ko sab young(younger than 90s) actors ke fan groups sideline kar rahe from war success. Jaise ki woh Ashutosh Rana ka role play kar raha tha😆
Nah but we used to stan Aloo 🤗🤣
Why/when? 😆
Why/when? 😆
Not literally. They thought lol 😆
Regressive thug ka bio - chaman chutiya. 😆
RTH ka bio - Zipper merge activist
Sara has 13-15 brands which is a lot for a newbie.
But she is cheap and new. Ranveer is expensive af.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0