Manish ke kapde ya tent Jaani?
Biwi ne gift ki hai toh Manish ka hi hoga... Gf ne gift ki hai toh koi aur ke.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Manish ke kapde ya tent Jaani?
Biwi ne gift ki hai toh Manish ka hi hoga... Gf ne gift ki hai toh koi aur ke.
Producer, politician... yeh Anand Pandit hai kaun? He was supposed to co-produce that Luv Ranjan wali movie. no?
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/anandpanditdiwaliparty/
Kumar Mangat is no more Ajay's producing partner?
Leo's wife look like young Rani Mukherji
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zxcL1iwuy/?igshid=y6cpsc1ufphi
A model... Viral is always prompting him by posting his pictures, don't know why as he is not a popular model here. Maybe he is trying to break in to bollywood? 😆
https://twitter.com/ssunny7880/status/1185591270195884032?s=20
Incorrigible woman.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0