https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zmq81FY-5/?igshid=7j8j23tbi7wv
Someone needs to caption this 😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zmq81FY-5/?igshid=7j8j23tbi7wv
Someone needs to caption this 😆.
Originally posted by: Q54SZXWICA6SAT2I
Yea she's also urmila fan I think 😆
Aur ab Vivek Agnihotri ya phir Makdee girl ki.
I wonder how VVC will survive without Hirani directing movies for his PH... Hirani is the golden goose of VVC, his other movies without Hirani flop badly.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
I wonder how VVC will survive without Hirani directing movies for his PH... Hirani is the golden goose of VVC, his other movies without Hirani flop badly.
Didn't Hirani co-produce his last (two) movie(s) wtih VVC? Toh ab bhi co-produce hi karenge.
Alright , thats it .. I am coming out as byesexual. 😆
Didn't Hirani co-produce his last (two) movie(s) wtih VVC? Toh ab bhi co-produce hi karenge.
Haan, but the co-productions were flops, I think Hirani was a named producer not his PH. Hirani directorials make the money for VVC so VVC will co-produce Hirani's next movie.
Producer, politician... yeh Anand Pandit hai kaun? He was supposed to co-produce that Luv Ranjan wali movie. no?
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/anandpanditdiwaliparty/
Manish ke kapde ya tent Jaani?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0