Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

im confused why all these shows had to stop and why shooting was halted

I am surprised too , because no informations from anyone . When Seerat and Maryam Parera were on air I read about Christians protesting against them, but that didn't stop them from coming on air. There's also Mushrik which had a muslim guy falling for a Hindu girl. Why now? And what is wrong in JTC ? It is one of the purest dramas which make you realise how mercifull is Allah, and why we need to trust him, and not complain when we are in trouble.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i dont think its a religious issue...it must be a shooting problem because even dil e berehem stopped

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i dont think its a religious issue...it must be a shooting problem because even dil e berehem stopped

Yes. Makers of JTC stated technical issues as a reason for the delay in airing the episodes. So maybe you are right. ðŸ¤“

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I am surprised too , because no informations from anyone . When Seerat and Maryam Parera were on air I read about Christians protesting against them, but that didn't stop them from coming on air. There's also Mushrik which had a muslim guy falling for a Hindu girl. Why now? And what is wrong in JTC ? It is one of the purest dramas which make you realise how mercifull is Allah, and why we need to trust him, and not complain when we are in trouble.

as @heavenlybliss said, technical issues are likely. but also our pakistani society is very pick and choose. we target the wrong things and just judge without even looking at the whole thing. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

but then there are more sensitive shows which never got banned