Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Good morning Mini 🤗

@ bold - My sentiments exactly! 

Even Abir did not blame her when she confessed about her hand in the email fiasco ! 

Good morning aanch!!!🤗 How are you feeling???

I think we all are not accepting Kuhu because of the same thing!!! She has not faced any consequences till now😕

Abir's reaction is expected annch that doesnt make it less frustrating.....he is a big softie and gives people multiple chances. In future, I think Mishti has to take over and discipline the kids😆Abir pe choda tho sab ko bigadke rakh dega!!!

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Good morning aanch!!!🤗 How are you feeling???

I think we all are not accepting Kuhu because of the same thing!!! She has not faced any consequences till now😕

Abir's reaction is expected annch that doesnt make it less frustrating.....he is a big softie and gives people multiple chances. In future, I think Mishti has to take over and discipline the kids😆Abir pe choda tho dab ko bigadke rakh dega!!!

Mishti ko khud bigadne ka promise diya tha Abir ne ..after spoiling her in his love what's u can expect her to do?? She will do the same to their kids 

PS:I hope the show doesn't run like the parent show ,the story of mishbir,then the story of their children..I am very much afraid of that..Maximum of 5 years ..😉😉😉

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the written update Suta

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meri cool 🤗

episode was niceeee yaar... detective smart girlfriend, and cute hug which didnt even last 3sec 😡, cute chai scene, mishti demanding courtship with family🤣 thats all my fav today... 

out for some work yaara.. will be back in few hrs lets chat in AT then,,. ok.. byeee 

be ready after watching epi ok.. 

Hola meri light🤗.....

Saw the episode in bits...... Misstiii is crossing babas path to much....

The Ravan mode will activate any time now🤓

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

hifi....divvvi.......I know exactly what you are feeling.!!! Just not trying to dwell on it much because Kuhu can only be redeemed only if she herself confesses, nobody is there to expose her!! And this will take some time I guess because for that to happen she has to first accept and trust Mishti....So we will have to put up with whitewashed Kuhu in very many future episodes...#Nootherway😭

But I am enjoying Kaveri's acting nowadays and the scenes and the dialogues she is getting is way more substantial than her previous scenes where she is always bashing mishti with Kunal. Like, I liked the divorce paper wala scene, then kubir scene(the only honest one till date), todays confrontation scene etc. She is being more honest and not being desperate which I am liking.😃

I feel kuhu character is like that only

She has ability yo victimise herself

Like kartik goyenka of yrkkh like he said I was wrong but now she is more wrong and my wrong was not much big in front of her

Like kuhu even I done wrong but I was more wronged so whatever I done is not much in front of what I am getting today

Her redemption will happen after one year after kunal redemption till then she will be bechri

I always feel kuku divorce will happen in future but on right reasons not these artificial one

Anyway kuhu character is always like that she just think about herself

Like if she has loved anyone in her life its just herself 

Like when her mom slapped she even told her off  

Likewise when abir was babycoddling her and making everyone convince for kuku she was bigbro but the moment kunal told her about mishbir she not given a single thought to abir and then even just was OK with abir on face and backstabbing

And now even she is same if u have seen her smile was very artificial when menu fixed the rishta today because right now she has no other option

She still feel mishbir rishta is wrong as per car conv 

Just she is hiding everything

She is very much like real life people selfish to her needs and just love herself 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Good morning Mini 🤗

@ bold - My sentiments exactly! 

Even Abir did not blame her when she confessed about her hand in the email fiasco ! 

Morning  meri Anchaaa🤗🤗......

Your there for some time na....... I'll be back soon to discuss the episode😃...

I'm least bothered about kuhu... It's baba I'm worried about... His Ravan mode will activate soon for MishBir

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This is an awesome idea! 👏 And fits well into the yrhpk theme parallels..

During Kuku shaadi we saw the facade and unpleasant nature between the two maheshwari sisters. Which was juxtaposed with Kunal and Abir's supposedly unbreakable brothers bond.

Now the tables have turned with Kuku's divorce tashan - the family already know of Mishti and Kuhu's unstable/unhealthy bond; now is the time for Kuhu to gradually mend her ways, for us to see the sisters grow together to form a pleasant relationship, whilst on the other hand; we see the brothers encounter some ground-breaking truths/revelations, causing real tashan and anger between them 

Credit to the twitter uploader

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey everyone 🤗

What's going on 

Aaj ka epi 🤗🤗🤗

Thanks for written update suta and Naina 

Still not watched the epi as I am in college 

Just one thing to say, mishti is really an understanding girl friend and I add always knew mishti will never agree to live separately, join family members are born with these kind of values only, nothing new 

Abir was being played with everyone Yaar, I am not liking it, maa selfish, baba  selfish, bhai selfish, bhabhi selfish 

Nanu is a weak character but atleast he loves without any condition (hope so 😅) 

Mishti is very very important to make abit feel the love he actually deserves 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by KambakthIshq - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

This is an awesome idea! 👏 And fits well into the yrhpk theme parallels..

During Kuku shaadi we saw the facade and unpleasant nature between the two maheshwari sisters. Which was juxtaposed with Kunal and Abir's supposedly unbreakable brothers bond.

Now the tables have turned with Kuku's divorce tashan - the family already know of Mishti and Kuhu's unstable/unhealthy bond; now is the time for Kuhu to gradually mend her ways, for us to see the sisters grow together to form a pleasant relationship, whilst on the other hand; we see the brothers encounter some ground-breaking truths/revelations, causing real tashan and anger between them 

Credit to the twitter uploader

Will be a relief and pleasent to watch 

But of course u

Kuhu should get redeemed, though slowly but it's necessary