I am also waiting to see this drama to come
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am also waiting to see this drama to come
I think it will replace khaas
Khaas only has two episodes left. Haroon Shahid confirmed this. Today I assume is the second last episode. But hum haven't promoted anything. Mehboob mere qadmon mein is replacing Jaal.
Wonder what will they air instead of Khaas. A new show is promoted for atleast 4 weeks before its air date.
Originally posted by: MehruAbbas
Khaas only has two episodes left. Haroon Shahid confirmed this. Today I assume is the second last episode. But hum haven't promoted anything. Mehboob mere qadmon mein is replacing Jaal.
Wonder what will they air instead of Khaas. A new show is promoted for atleast 4 weeks before its air date.
Hum doesn't have the habit of promoting 2nd last episodes. But as you said they should've started promoting the new drama which is going to replace it. 🤔
I think Wednesday is jinxed for them , none of their dramas had good TRPs in it since Yaqeen Ka Safar.
i dont mind if it replaced khaas but i thought they might wait for deewar e shab to end to give it a weekend spot and make it compete with the other big shows
and me too.I am very excited.😃
i think so tooI think it will replace khaas
wow she looks so fresh
i wonder if zarnish and sajal are sisters here