Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Utterly rubbish ending IMO. Not saying it because SaHad didn’t get a happily ever after, I wouldn’t care less, but the whole mir farooq death Scene was stupid.
The show would be so much better if agha Jan upon realizing how he has fallen from grace in Anna’s eyes tries to redeem himself by confessing to the police for killing Amaans family, both his wives and the business partner. He then gets death penalty and Anna visits him in jail and they have a heart felt conversation. Mir farooq also apologizes to Aman. That would have been such an amazing end. Then they could have shown Anna taking her time to forgive Aman and the whole end sequence on horses.
Why do directors screw up good scripts is beyond me, villains either lose sanity or they die. Let them pay for their crimes!!!!!
This is what I meant when I said the writing was bad.
I want to write an OS on how this story shouldve ended but im having writers block :/
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I want to write an OS on how this story shouldve ended but im having writers block :/
Plz try to write it. I'd love to read it. 😳 I enjoyed watching the funny vid you shared above, although I didn't watch this show . But read that the ending was disappoiting. So it will be a treat if you write another more satisfying endig.
I don't know what happened to gr8 writers ..First Umera and now Farhat .
Oops, ignore this post. In a brainfart moment I posted in an incorrect thread. ☺️