thank you so much for uploading and sharing and listing pranbir scenes
keep updating
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
thank you so much for uploading and sharing and listing pranbir scenes
keep updating
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi
thank you so much for uploading and sharing and listing pranbir scenes
keep updating
Yep! Plus plenty of more pranbir scenes are coming too, lucky for us. 😳
Yep! Plus plenty of more pranbir scenes are coming too, lucky for us. 😳
I have updaated the scenes gallery with today scene too
Originally posted by: Anonymous_87
I have updaated the scenes gallery with today scene too
Thank you so much dear. Did you also upload friday and saturday's pranbir scenes too?
Thank you so much dear. Did you also upload friday and saturday's pranbir scenes too?
Ya do chek and tell
Originally posted by: Anonymous_87
Ya do chek and tell
Thank you dear. These past scenes that have just happened and are upcoming are some of pranbir's best
Thank you dear. These past scenes that have just happened and are upcoming are some of pranbir's best
I need a favour from you dear
I m uplaoding akshat guddan scenes
Randhir amrita (haiwaan)
Rohit sonakahi scene (kahan hum kahn tum)
Do check and share
Originally posted by: Anonymous_87
I need a favour from you dear
I m uplaoding akshat guddan scenes
Randhir amrita (haiwaan)
Rohit sonakahi scene (kahan hum kahn tum)
Do check and share
Yeah sure.
This week will have some amazing pranbir scenes as per bts. Thanks for all the regular scene updates
Yesterday had so many amazing pranbir scenes. It was mostly pranbir scenes.