Ranbir prachi video gallery

Posted: 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Thank you so much for this. For some reason google drive continues to buffer videos and doesn't play them for me so I can only ever watch the google drive videos if I download them on to my computer. Weird!

Originally posted by sammy17

Thank you so much for this. For some reason google drive continues to buffer videos and doesn't play them for me so I can only ever watch the google drive videos if I download them on to my computer. Weird!

I will uplaod all scenes just giv some time

Originally posted by Kaira_manan

I will uplaod all scenes just giv some time

No I always have this issue with google drive not letting me watch videos on it for some reason so it's not your fault. Not sure why it does that, but I am able to watch the clips if I download them. 

I have uplaoded more videos

Pls check out

Originally posted by Kaira_manan

I have uplaoded more videos

Pls check out

Thank you so much. You're a star for sharing these scenes, but the real good pranbir scenes have only just started from this jail track, and now that it is over, the pranbir office/ love trap track will start which is where we will get the best scenes, so it is a request if you could continue with as  much as possible for you to continue sharing their scenes via GD so that I can download them. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Thank you so much. You're a star for sharing these scenes, but the real good pranbir scenes have only just started from this jail track, and now that it is over, the pranbir office/ love trap track will start which is where we will get the best scenes, so it is a request if you could continue with as  much as possible for you to continue sharing their scenes via GD so that I can download them. 

I will try

@TM

Thanks much for the videos of Prachi - Ranbir in google drive!🤗

I have uplaoded more scenes take a look

Thanks a lot. Please keep  uploading.