New generation Abhi-pragya and Purab-Disha

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if anyone had already done the comparison but I just felt while watching. 

I mean the new generation in Kumkum Bhagya are like....

Before leap Pragya-Abhi-Tanu and now after leap Prachi-Ranbeer-Rhea

Before leap Disha-Purab-Alia and now after leap Sahana-Rishi-Priyanka. 

Same one guy and two girls for fighting over him concept. Yes their track is in initial stage but I do strongly feel they will be going by this route.

P.S. I am neither fan of Abhigya nor Ranbir-Prachi. 

This is genuine similarities I feel how CVs are showing before and after leap. 

Edited by arshi8927 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There was always just Abhigya. Tanu was always the unwanted 3rd wheel who tried to insert herself in Abhi's life. And he never gave her any bhav after the 200th episode or so. 

Anyway, I find the comparison wrong and unnecessary. The new gen are not even equal to abhigya's paon ki jhuti.

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

There was always just Abhigya. Tanu was always the unwanted 3rd wheel who tried to insert herself in Abhi's life. And he never gave her any bhav after the 200th episode or so. 

Anyway, I find the comparison wrong and unnecessary. The new gen are not even equal to abhigya's paon ki jhuti.

I was not saying they are equal to Abhi and Pragya just pointed out the similarities between how the CVs showed main characters story and now after leap they are showing in the name of something new the same between sub characters. And also you cannot say in the beginning Abhi preferred Tanu over Pragya, only after he fell in love with her he stopped being bothered about Tanu. That is what they are showing in Ranbeers case. Same as like Aliya obsessed for Purab, Priyanka too is obsessed with Rishi.

Yes the story is still about Abhi and Pragya but as per CVs their children are sub plot for them. So yeah they are just reclying the same story instead of in Abhi and Pragya's life, they are using it on their children. 

P.S. I am not fan of this show but yes sometimes I watch due to Abhi-Pragya. I love their chemistry.