Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

sid is not saint nor is rash

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Arrey baba . Paras and Rashmi conversation happened after she cried and not before that. And she didn’t even cry because of Sid or her fight with Sid. She cried because of Abu ji. She didn’t cry during or after her fight with Sid.

If I'm wrong here I would accept but I'm not getting any of you. I did not mentioned Rashmi crying because of Abuji. That was BEFORE. 

I mentioned when Sid asked Rashmi to talk to him, and he mentioned they have love hate relationship. At that time, Rashmi cried and she DID make crying face. Which was AFTER Paras told her to cry in front of Sid just to tackle the situation. That's what my point is. 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

If I'm wrong here I would accept but I'm not getting any of you. I did not mentioned Rashmi crying because of Abuji. That was BEFORE. 

I mentioned when Sid asked Rashmi to talk to him, and he mentioned they have love hate relationship. At that time, Rashmi cried and she DID make crying face. Which was AFTER Paras told her to cry in front of Sid just to tackle the situation. That's what my point is. 

Hm no, she did not cry that time or had a crying face. 

That's her normal expression and it wasn't even a fight that she will cry over. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Kuch bhi. You call that crying.😆. I am sure if she would have cried BB would have given that full footage. She was absolutely normal after that.

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Hm no, she did not cry that time or had a crying face. 

That's her normal expression and it wasn't even a fight that she will cry over. 

I felt she cried hence I said. 

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Kuch bhi. You call that crying.😆. I am sure if she would have cried BB would have given that full footage. She was absolutely normal after that.

I actually felt that she cried. I'm still on that point.