Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I agree. Rashmi cried in front of Sidharth because Paras suggested her. How cheap and mean. Sidharth doesn't bitch about Rashmi as much as Rashmi has bitched about him. Remember she hugged Sidharth Dey and found solace while crying in him, meanwhile bitching about Shukla to him. Rashmi is negative person. 

They're all insecure that's why they tried to snatch Asim and Sana from Shukla group.

She didn’t cry after Paras told him, that was one episode before that she cried over kitchen thing. 

Please don’t spread wrong info, without confirming it cause many people have liked your post even though it isn’t true. You might be confused. 

Don’t mind.. please just clearing the misunderstanding. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xNinalove

She didn’t cry after Paras told him, that was one episode before that she cried over kitchen thing. 

Please don’t spread wrong info, without confirming it cause many people have liked your post even though it isn’t true. You might be confused. 

Just becaise that was shown one episode before, doesn't changes the fact that Rashmi did CRY AFTER Paras told her to. It doesn't matter when she did that now. Becoz it's a small house and they could have discussed this again which might not be shown to us. Why would I spread wrong information. I said what I felt was right WITHOUT any confusion. There is NO misunderstanding. I hope you understand well

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t see how one contestant, let alone a group of them, gets a free pass over the other(s) - koi dhudh ka dhula nahi hain wahan this season - not a single one of them. Yeh toh some are more likeable to more, otherwise they’re all doing the same thing. 

They’re all bitching, and they’ve made objectionable comments - some more than others. Yeah Koena said unacceptable stuff to Sana - but Sana face shaming and mocking Koena is ok? No it isn’t. Yes, Mahira fat shamed Sana, but Shukla face shaming Mahira is ok? Because she showed him her joota (and the jury’s still out on whether she did that)? Nope. “You get what you give” should apply to all of them there, not a select few. 

And they all love jumping into each other’s spats and hogging footage - which is why all the “we don’t do this for footage”, “footage word pasand nahi hain”, “footage ke liye nahi aaye” is pathetic - they’re all there for exactly one and the same thing. 

That said, they’re all also varying degrees of entertaining - Shukla certainly is, Rashmi not so much to me as of now - even Devo has been entertaining, though I can’t seem to like her. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just becaise that was shown one episode before, doesn't changes the fact that Rashmi did CRY AFTER Paras told her to. It doesn't matter when she did that now. Becoz it's a small house and they could have discussed this again which might not be shown to us. Why would I spread wrong information. I said what I felt was right WITHOUT any confusion. There is NO misunderstanding. I hope you understand well

Arrey baba . Paras and Rashmi conversation happened after she cried and not before that. And she didn’t even cry because of Sid or her fight with Sid. She cried because of Abu ji. She didn’t cry during or after her fight with Sid.

hasini009 thumbnail

Rashmi and Mandli, ye kab aur kahan hua?

as far as I've seen, its Shukla and group hamesha bed pe mandli banake khusur phusur karte hai😆

ab tak Rashmi ne koi group hi nahi banaya. daljit and topi bahu bhi shukla ji ke side leli fish task mein.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xNinalove

She didn’t cry after Paras told him, that was one episode before that she cried over kitchen thing

@bold exactly! She cried one episode before Paras suggested her. And after Paras's suggestion till now they haven't shown her crying over Sid issue even once. Some really need to stop spreading wrong info or their assumptions in order to demean a contestant they don't like. 

We accept what's shown and when shown. It was clearly shown that Rashmi cried a day before before Paras suggested her. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

as far as I've seen, its Shukla and group hamesha bed pe mandli banake khusur phusur karte hai😆

ab tak Rashmi ne koi group hi nahi banaya. daljit and topi bahu bhi shukla ji ke side leli fish task mein.

Topi Bahu?😆

hasini009 thumbnail

haan, gopi bahu ko ham pyar se topi bahu bulate hai😳😆

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

Mandli kaha? Surpanch Shukla toh panchayat leke baithta hai aur uske chamche ek ek karke usse reporting karne aate hai. Sarkar aaj praja mai yeh hua, sarkar aaj kissi ko kissi ne yeh bola. Aur phir sarkaar uth jaate hai hisaab lene. Yeh bitching thodi na hui, yeh toh governance hui. 

PS: I don't even like Rashmi, but this galat femi that Rashmi is using Shukla for footage or is constantly bitching about him kuch hazam nahi ho rahi. Koi dudh ka dhula hua nahi hai. Dono ek dusre ke bitching karte hai, sirf bill Shukla ko chodke sab pe fatta hai. 

Btw Rashmi ka bhi group ban raha hai. Shukla ke group mai joh nahi hai, woh by default are getting into Rashmi and Paras group. Paras recruiting officer ki tarah try toh kar raha hai members poach karne ki koshish.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Mandli kaha? Surpanch Shukla toh panchayat leke baithta hai aur uske chamche ek ek karke usse reporting karne aate hai. Sarkar aaj praja mai yeh hua, sarkar aaj kissi ko kissi ne yeh bola. Aur phir sarkaar uth jaate hai hisaab lene. Yeh bitching thodi na hui, yeh toh governance hui. 

PS: I don't even like Rashmi, but this galat femi that Rashmi is using Shukla for footage or is constantly bitching about him kuch hazam nahi ho rahi. Koi dudh ka dhula hua nahi hai. Dono ek dusre ke bitching karte hai, sirf bill Shukla ko chodke sab pe fatta hai. 

Btw Rashmi ka bhi group ban raha hai. Shukla ke group mai joh nahi hai, woh by default are getting into Rashmi and Paras group. Paras recruiting officer ki tarah try toh kar raha hai members poach karne ki koshish.

I read it as peshab🤣