raat ko phir se khichadi khane hi jana hai to a relatives ghar 😤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
raat ko phir se khichadi khane hi jana hai to a relatives ghar 😤
I too had all these so went to Doctor and had medicines / took proper rest for last two days.cough and cold,fever,tooth ache
Now I am completely fine
Tu bhi wahi kar
Will be fine beta 🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that reminds me to catch up on all the epis i have missed chalo i will be back 🙄
Jao dekho... beech beech ke episodes main Rishu was looking very hot ☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
raat ko phir se khichadi khane hi jana hai to a relatives ghar 😤
All the best!! 🤣
Nahin kiya. I'm honest. 🤣Kardo sanu ki 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
raat ko phir se khichadi khane hi jana hai to a relatives ghar 😤
tooth ache ki wajah se mera rone ka dil kar raha 😭😭
If it's so painful it needs a root canal. Go to a dentist immediately. Pain increases in night . It wont let you sleep.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Nahin kiya. I'm honest. 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: shin-chan
I too had all these so went to Doctor and had medicines / took proper rest for last two days.
Now I am completely fine
Tu bhi wahi kar
Will be fine beta 🤗
main bhi rest hi kar rahi,but tooth ache problem de raha
You are bhrasht. 😈🤣