Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: you2

I am the senior most member here..I only know 1 other DP fan here,who is active..that is Her-moine.Baaki sabk ki apni apni agenda hai.

😲 u just threw all the Deepika fans under the bus 🤣

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

New DP fans should register their membership first with old ones😆

🤣

crispsy thumbnail

I am the senior most member here..I only know 1 other DP fan here,who is active..that is Her-moine. Baaki sabk ki apni apni agenda hai.

Straight from the horse's mouth. BRAVO for stating the truth 👏👏

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I am the senior most member here..I only know 1 other DP fan here,who is active..that is Her-moine.Baaki sabk ki apni apni agenda hai.

😆And what exactly do you have to prove you’re genuine Deepika fan and not “fake one with an agenda” like everyone else?? Please show us the certificate.  

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So are you saying only the two of you are genuine dp fans and everyone else is fake? I have seen lots of dp fans on this forum supporting her, defending her, including myself, we dont have any agenda except that we love and support her 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hope it's not Luv Ranjan or vanga's film. Or else the hate she's going to get it's going to be terrible and rightly so. 

I already got pissed with the "closet charity chewtiiyappa"

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyPlace

I hope it's not Luv Ranjan or vanga's film. Or else the hate she's going to get it's going to be terrible and rightly so. 

I already got pissed with the "closet charity chewtiiyappa"

I understand about Ranjan but why shouldn't she work with Vanga? He isn't any metoo accused. If we keep judging people, there will be no one left for Deepika to work with.

I prefer to see Deepika on-screen rather than eat my nails out of sheer boredom. 

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Ek do annual report bhabhi ko bhi bhejo phir ye #deepikanotmydeepika and #whyjustdeepika hi karna padega har baat 

🤣 🤣

Who is TM then? and who are all these members who keep defending Deepika?🤔They are not DP fans?🤔

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Who is TM then? and who are all these members who keep defending Deepika?🤔They are not DP fans?🤔

Either they are DP fans or they are all MIDs ... 🤣