High ground ko gooli maro, Luv Ranjan makes entertaining movies, Deepika should go for it.
Just try to keep the budget on check, so i hope Ranbir hero naa ho, woh hota hai toh 40 crore wali film bhi 100 crores ki hojati hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
High ground ko gooli maro, Luv Ranjan makes entertaining movies, Deepika should go for it.
Just try to keep the budget on check, so i hope Ranbir hero naa ho, woh hota hai toh 40 crore wali film bhi 100 crores ki hojati hai.
Originally posted by: CU3BGDJKTANMQOJV
Lol s/he is a Deepika fan, do yr research before commenting.
I am the senior most member here..I only know 1 other DP fan here,who is active..that is Her-moine.Baaki sabk ki apni apni agenda hai.
I am the senior most member here..I only know 1 other DP fan here,who is active..that is Her-moine.Baaki sabk ki apni apni agenda hai.
😆
You mean most of the Deepika fans aren't Deepika fans but supporting her just because they don't like others, so they support her ro get back at their disliked celeb😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
😆
You mean most of the Deepika fans aren't Deepika fans but supporting her just because they don't like others, so they support her ro get back at their disliked celeb😆
Pata nahin.I am @rriddllerr on Twitter.If I have missed any crazen,we can connect on twitter😃
I am the senior most member here..I only know 1 other DP fan here,who is active..that is Her-moine.Baaki sabk ki apni apni agenda hai.
🤣
Pata nahin.I am @rriddllerr on Twitter.If I have missed any crazen,we can connect on twitter😃
Are you a Deepbir shipper??
I am the senior most member here..I only know 1 other DP fan here,who is active..that is Her-moine.Baaki sabk ki apni apni agenda hai.
Ouch behen aise math kaho. Mere wala ishq alag aur tumhare wala alag. Ranveer ka DP bhi lagali mein ne ab tho. You can't beat me now.😎
New DP fans should register their membership first with old ones😆
Pata nahin.I am @rriddllerr on Twitter.If I have missed any crazen,we can connect on twitter😃
You seem to be popular.
Why people assume it’s Luv’s next? Luv makes comedy, entertaining romcom. He is not capable of making anything dark. Luv movie was said to be thriller with 2 heroes or comedy romantic if rumours of Ajay dropping out are true.
BOI are jokes my gosh. All that hate for Cocktail while Alpha will be a bigger floo
Samantha Ruth Prabhu confirms her pregnancy...
https://x.com/aamirsdevotee/status/2048830627605336340?s=46
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
Farhan Akhtar confirms Ranveer Singh is doing Don3 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXqsNecCE1i/?igsh=ZmF4c2twYTVnbmc4
21