Lots of things in mind

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In new article in upcoming epi rm knw abt truth thn pragati plan to tell him truth bt at pragati's fathr home rm ko prove mil jayega 

Thn prag alone at home she wait 4 rm thn harshit again try to kill hr lets see i think aisa hi hota

As always bm is villein ek cant change hr stories really now im sure pragati share this truth without prove with rm he already angry aftr bm truth i dnt knw what he will do with prag ahh 

Prag ne apna sach itna chupaya now she should hide this bm truth also cvs if without prove she tell him to ap sabko pata he toofan hi ayega makers ko aqal ajaye 

I was think this is ek show so 1st prag ko pata chalega abt bm see as slways this happened 

Plus may b aftr knowing truth n aftr knowing bani was dount on rm she think he was kill hr poor rm feel bad y i feel thn he try to hurt pragati n try to flirt with girls may b new entry new girl this time may b he never drink bcs may b is baar rm sochay k she was nt trust him n he was destroy his life 4 hr may b thats y hr never drunk and only try to hurt hr i hope aisa na ho bt ekta kuch b karegi bt i dnt want any new girl 

Plzz share what u think 

Edited by Catty24 - 4 years ago