Moral of the story part 2

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After a very disappointing last week.. we get some amazing bts..πŸ˜–.. 

A mother whose world revolves around her daughter (that is wht she says) forgets her child's 18th birthday..

So moral no 1.

you can either love your husband or your child .. loving two people at the same time is impossible..

Babita Mata is having a migraine.. wait a second .. I guess migraine has some thing to do with brains.. my question jab brains hi nahi hai to pain kaise .. 

Moral no 2.. 

please get your wife's ct scan done regularly.. cause if she has brains then she will have headaches if not she will give one to the husband for sure..

An apology if I have hurt someone.. please forgive this frustrated viewer 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has walnut brain ..so definitely pain will be there..this dimwit need my tight bang on her head then all pain will be disappear soon..instead hs concern.. I didn't like her from the day 1 .now  I hate her more..she is selfish egoistic lady  thus will never be happy ...

Kammos words on the wedding day is becoming true..now I guess CVS is making a track for mini to elope from this pagaal khana... good job ..what a hypocrisy of this dimwit towards her daughter..wow..I dont care her and hs romance or romantic scene anymore as this story already has lost its charm ..🀒

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Best moral of the story is dont break your head over Itv shows. You have better things to do in life. This is what i got to learn from PB since one monthπŸ˜†

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Newly married couple ke liye hanikarak haiπŸ˜†

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Best moral of the story is dont break your head over Itv shows. You have better things to do in life. This is what i got to learn from PB since one monthπŸ˜†

I second you Divya di infact I won't even dare to suggest anyone for show of ITV they only know how to disappoint us badly even getting best taltent actor actress to work they won't dare to give good script to work on never all is good till the time and later on same like rest of shows which get pitiful cause of TRP