Originally posted by: Ecrivain
And that's what makes your stories so likeable and intriguing. 😎
Looking forward to fall in love with WITHERED!! all over again
Wait till you see the twist. I bet, its gonna evoke strange reactions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
And that's what makes your stories so likeable and intriguing. 😎
Looking forward to fall in love with WITHERED!! all over again
Wait till you see the twist. I bet, its gonna evoke strange reactions
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Not really. The chapters are all jumbled now. And before 20, there has to be the twist too. 😉
Now, I plan to take you all by surprise.
OMG you are scarring us N😲.
im good n happy taking care of a baby is little overwhelming but things are better now . yes I am back n missing your awesome stories looking forward all of your amazing work .
Commented on blog.
Thanks for PM 😊
Same is the case with me..Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hawww 😭
I like Khushi. Infact, I love her, she is the sweetest character I have come across.
Just that, Arnav's love overtakes everything else.
Arnav is the most charming n powerful character for me.. I swear..
But Khushi's (n Sanaya's) love is way too overwhelming that sometimes I ....
U know what I mean ..lol
So..
When I say : tum kitni pyari baatien kerti ho..
then..
The feeling should be mutual ..
❤️
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Wait till you see the twist. I bet, its gonna evoke strange reactions
Reactions will be strange in the middle of the story, because we don't know the full story. The beauty is, you will make it all logical and realistic at the end.
Cheers.....
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I am writing the chapter where Arnav learns about Khushi’s love for Akash, and boy, its taking a toll on my sanity now.
I am stuck on the same para, since yesterday and havent been able to find a closure.
Also, the revelation will be preceded with a twist now, as directed by the Editorial team. 🤔
Boy this going to be damn dhamakedar. Revelation with a twist🤔🤔🤔
How long we should wait for this
Originally posted by: Savera84
Which one will be more difficult? Arnav learning about Khushi's love for Akash or Arnav learning about Manohar's love for Aarti and/or his stepson?
More twits? Loving your editorial team. Bring them on.
Cheers......
Raji for me it will Arnav learning Khushi's love for Akash will more difficult.
Khushi is like his garoor which will break without a sound.
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Not really. The chapters are all jumbled now. And before 20, there has to be the twist too. 😉
Now, I plan to take you all by surprise.
What surprise rain romance or something else??
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I dont wanna give away anything. But I can tell you, that so far no one, and I mean no one, has come closer to guessing what is in the story.
You deserve all credits for we readers not guessing rightly anything till now👏👏
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
34