Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I agree. And even P’s emotional investment level is not super deep. She’s a shallow girl in general who just wants romance and shaadi....and current candidate is Mickey. All guys in her life just seem like candidates for shaadi rather than ppl she is actually emotionally invested in. Lol

And yes, the friendship will definitely fall apart at some point, most likely over this lie they are living of how Mickey plays dual role of soulmate and BF for Mini and Preet respectively. Lol jis din jhatka lagega, us din royenge baith ke and guilt trip karenge. 

What would be worse is if Preet and Mickey have to break up because Rano finds out and then Minnie having to choose to remain friends with Preet only, even though her heart misses him. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree. And even P’s emotional investment level is not super deep. She’s a shallow girl in general who just wants romance and shaadi....and current candidate is Mickey. All guys in her life just seem like candidates for shaadi rather than ppl she is actually emotionally invested in. Lol

And yes, the friendship will definitely fall apart at some point, most likely over this lie they are living of how Mickey plays dual role of soulmate and BF for Mini and Preet respectively. Lol jis din jhatka lagega, us din royenge baith ke and guilt trip karenge. 

Sab confused state mein hain is waqt. 

Though Babita’s approach is wrong and she shouldn’t have compared Mini with Meeta... in the long run, she could foresee the future lol that both Mini-Mickey will have romantic feelings towards each other. Tab kya karenge yehh log... another dramatic slap to Mini? 😆

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I totally agree with this. She somehow managed to find LOVE acceptable as a concept because of HS, but she still doesn't feel it's for her. Plus, seeing the complications so soon after the wedding would want to make her run the other way too. 

I know it's cliched but I hope HS gets hold of her diary one day or has a heart to heart with Mickey about Minnie's mental state. 

And yeah, with names like Mickey and Minnie, there's a 99.99% chance of them ending up as a couple, especially considering Minnie would subconsciously look for a guy like HS and Mickey is already heading that way.

Yes, Mini only came around to the concept of love and shaadi cuz of what she saw from HS for her Babes. 

But ultimately the level of tamashe after that in the course of the shaadi has probably put her off again and I can’t even blame her. It can only seem convoluted and too thankless to her at this point. People don’t seem truly happy despite being in love and marrying the one they love. So for Mini, there are only examples of the fact that love and relationships all eventually end up falling apart. Why put yourself through the headache? 🤷‍♀️😂

Mickey ko chhodo, I want HS to talk to Mini directly. There are enough proxies between them anyways. Kabhi Babita, Kabhi Yeh Micky. I want HS-Mini ki Direct talks now 🙏

Cliches toh already bahut hain, toh diary bhi padh le HS, Lol I don’t mind. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, Mini only came around to the concept of love and shaadi cuz of what she saw from HS for her Babes. 

But ultimately the level of tamashe after that in the course of the shaadi has probably put her off again and I can’t even blame her. It can only seem convoluted and too thankless to her at this point. People don’t seem truly happy despite being in love and marrying the one they love. So for Mini, there are only examples of the fact that love and relationships all eventually end up falling apart. Why put yourself through the headache? 🤷‍♀️😂

Mickey ko chhodo, I want HS to talk to Mini directly. There are enough proxies between them anyways. Kabhi Babita, Kabhi Yeh Micky. I want HS-Mini ki Direct talks now 🙏

Cliches toh already bahut hain, toh diary bhi padh le HS, Lol I don’t mind. 

Me too, direct talks are my preference. 

I know we wanted their bond to build up. No clue if that will ever happen or get focus but I will cherish any scenes between them. 

I am also wondering what would happen if HS finds out before Babita does, that Minnie is in love with Mickey. How would he react? Would he keep quiet about it and not mention it to Babita?

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mini still 17 years old age.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I’ll add that Mini has a block in her mind against romantic entanglement of ANY kind, not just specifically with Micky. So the reason she can’t consciously see him as a romantic partner is cuz she won’t allow herself to....that doesn’t change the truth of the attraction and attachment she does feel towards him. 

And it’s pretty obvious the writers will turn them into a couple at some point. LOL then all this tamasha will feel even more ironic 😆

yes exactly she has a block against romantic involvement.   And if you are so against it you are going to not recognize it even if you feel it. And secondly it dosent help that she is still 17-18 not all people feel romantic attraction at that age some people feel it later in lives. And also preet is involved so mini can push her feelings towards friendship because she obviously wont want to hurt preet. But that pushing away of her romantic feelings will come in once she feels that strong attraction and recognizes it. Currently nothing is strong enough from her side and she may grow up feeling nothing for mickey and one day maybe feel romantic attraction for someone else. Teenagers tend to take platonic attraction as romantic attraction and crushes as love like in preets case  

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Blame mickey for this. preet to aisi hi hai and she is a bit insensible in falling for any guy she likes. She should have known not to proceed with a guy who was showing interest in her BF before. okay mini dint reciprocate mickeys feelings but, feelings are mutual generally. What if mini  develops feelings for mickey afterwards. And mickey is more to blame because he is more mature and sensible. He dint think if he was really over mini yet. Also mickey expected instant results with his advances towards mini. and when that dint happen he moved to the next girl who showed interest in him. For Mickey Mini to move on from friendship to love they needed time and now with preet dating mickey Both Mi Mi are not going to accept it easily even if they feel romantic attraction for each other.