Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg this joker has a lovers club dedicated to him🤣. Maana pr ya family hain... Phir bhi😆... https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pHoE8hUra/?igshid=1ggjlmh0xnn1h
They have individuality which is the main USP of their characters. characters have their own flaws and incredible stories.
Did you watch Inside Man? Its amazing
Characters are flawed that's the best part 😎🤑
Yes Inside man and Money hest has a lot of lsimilarities buy still different.. I loved it too
Characters are flawed that's the best part 😎🤑
Yes Inside man and Money hest has a lot of lsimilarities buy still different.. I loved it too
BW remake will ruin the series 😠
Kabhi kabhi dragony aur phenonemal ko dekkhe lagta he koi cinema hall me kaam karte he... sabse zyada collection ka panchaat unko hi he.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Kabhi kabhi dragony aur phenonemal ko dekkhe lagta he koi cinema hall me kaam karte he... sabse zyada collection ka panchaat unko hi he.
I guess everyone has a particular area of interest. I don't know which area about BW interests me 🤣
BW remake will ruin the series 😠
Nhi bn Raha srk denied buying series rights.😆
Nhi bn Raha srk denied buying series rights.😆
Probably Netflix didn't commission a substandard series which is already on their platform 😁
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0