@Skybully my friend..make some cute gifs of ParAs meeee lovebirds please 🤗
If there are any cutie ones..❤️😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Skybully my friend..make some cute gifs of ParAs meeee lovebirds please 🤗
If there are any cutie ones..❤️😳
Episode kab khatam hoga?
hogaya kab ka..Originally posted by: PriyankFan12
Episode kab khatam hoga?
ParAs? Par = Paras but As=? 😆 I take time remembering names. I got familiar with paras because his name sounds like guthka/ pan masala ki brand.😆@Skybully my friend..make some cute gifs of ParAs meeee lovebirds please 🤗
If there are any cutie ones..❤️😳
news wale afwah uda dete hai true ya false kuch believe karate kuch nahi but past ko choro current dekho sid doing GoodOriginally posted by: TheRowdiest
Arti and Sid are not dating . Arti was dating actor Ayaz Khan ( her Prichay co star) for years then suddenly he got married ( May be religion issue caused the breakup ) then she went to USA with kashmira to heal . She is still moving on or have moved on but too early to start dating again . And even if she is dating again it’s not Sid
And Rashmi and Sid never dated . Check Manu’s review of first epi. They never got along well off screen .
Originally posted by: Deadinside
ParAs? Par = Paras but As=? 😆 I take time remembering names. I got familiar with paras because his name sounds like guthka/ pan masala ki brand.😆
The way he talks lagta hain he's got guthtka in his mouth 24/7 hahahaha.
Yes. They were or maybe still are. :PSidhart Aur Arti is in love ?? What was that ??
Originally posted by: Deadinside
ParAs? Par = Paras but As=? 😆 I take time remembering names. I got familiar with paras because his name sounds like guthka/ pan masala ki brand.😆
Kasmiri Asim and Paras...
ParAs
@bold 🤣maar daal bey...seriously is there one ???
@Skybully my friend..make some cute gifs of ParAs meeee lovebirds please 🤗
If there are any cutie ones..❤️😳
Who are ParAs?? Did I miss something? 🤣
Who are ParAs?? Did I miss something? 🤣
Paras...
Asim..
Cute jodi meee love birds...❤️
ParAs= shipping name