that's fine .Thank you so much
Episode #68
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that's fine .Thank you so much
Episode #68
Lol I just read this....
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/after-patiala-babes-hunar-hale-bags-colors-show_155337
Doesn’t look like she’s coming back as Meeta even if Ashok comes back....or maybe they will change the actress playing Meeta 🤷♀️
Oh I think he will try to show laad as well for sure. I’d love to see that side of him too :) But the disciplinary side is his natural personality...it will come up sooner or later. I do want them to atleast pick up some of the dynamic from before when he used to candidly speak to her and discuss her problems too. He’s aware of Mini’s sensitivity now I think and will take more care...fingers crossed.
It’s a major balancing act on many levels for him. Lol
Yep, I think through Minnie the CVs are going to cleverly show his journey towards becoming a father as he frees himself of the ghosts of his childhood and embraces his present and future with Minnie.
LOL you know what, I was thinking the same thing. Kahin Hamari hi Nazar na lag jaaye phir se 🙈😂
But kya karein....as Jean said, itne time baad aisa epi mila toh we are just soaking in it. Lol koi baat nahin, back to normal ho jaayega aaj with drama😆
@bold koi doubt nahi hai dil me iske baare mein 😆