Ha ha like a mosquito repellent .. 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ha ha like a mosquito repellent .. 🤣🤣
I feel like singing... Kya se kya ho gaya bewafa tere pyar mein😭
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
He even said that there's so much he wants to say to her but he stops himself because he's afraid she'll break the rishta with him. She was willing to do it multiple times before marriage, who's gonna stop her from actually going through with it?
He has this fear since the beginning...
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
He even said that there's so much he wants to say to her but he stops himself because he's afraid she'll break the rishta with him. She was willing to do it multiple times before marriage, who's gonna stop her from actually going through with it?
Ashok ke side effects
Loll she is and I'm so proud of her! 🤗
I feel like singing... Kya se kya ho gaya bewafa tere pyar mein😭
Honestly, this has been running on loop ever since the SR night. 😳
Pyaar maanga hai tumhi se na inkaar Karo.... 😭
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
@swasonlove - I'm dedicating this one to HS.
LOL Gur this was my 7yr itch message ..
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Pyaar maanga hai tumhi se na inkaar Karo.... 😭
I was about to post this!
Paas baitho Zara aaj toh
Ikraar karo