Me to CVs :

Me right now:

Me to Babita :

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me to CVs :

Me right now:

Me to Babita :

🤣🤣
I hope they show a strong acceptable reason behind babita this behaviour otherwise it's really irritating
Babes what do you want to do at least say it yaar... It's manipulative answers are so irritating....
Bechara HS :

What I want from Babita :


What I get back :

Waise his face In precap was just like that... Koi mujhe yaha se le jao yaar...
Actually HS should go alone on vacation... 😎
HS right now:

Sone do use... HS should go for vacation now leaving her sleeping and being her in the bubble of for Minni....
HS after marriage:

HS' new house rule: