seriously. I don't understand why they do it. Macchar this jate h Ghar me is chakkar mehttps://twitter.com/bitxhwyd/status/1175393876023988226?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
seriously. I don't understand why they do it. Macchar this jate h Ghar me is chakkar mehttps://twitter.com/bitxhwyd/status/1175393876023988226?s=20
I had mushroom in lunch today 😋
But this looks fabulous with that addition of white wine..
https://twitter.com/TWICE_Charts/status/1175432991360856064
https://twitter.com/godmitzu/status/1175435202845450241
It took me a while to figure out why #ItGirlNayeon was suddenly trending 😆.
I had mushroom in lunch today 😋
But this looks fabulous with that addition of white wine..
It's been a while since i ate mushrooms.

This gif only reminds me how good he used to look at a time and how bad he looks in comparison now 🤔.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
This gif only reminds me how good he is to look at a time and how bad he looks in comparison now 🤔.
He needs to get back in shape. I will stan

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0