Ab yeh jungle dress ko le kar kuch zyaada hi ho rela hai.
lol it was all over my instagram yesterday since I follow a lot of the Western magazine handles 😂😂. Thankfully it's less today for me.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ab yeh jungle dress ko le kar kuch zyaada hi ho rela hai.
lol it was all over my instagram yesterday since I follow a lot of the Western magazine handles 😂😂. Thankfully it's less today for me.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2qwl2dAqw8/?igshid=k8mgo3wtwkxk
This is so cute aww.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2qyzyAgQJu/?igshid=1l6tbgerd0fyo
So Sara and Jhanvi train with the same person 🤔.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rKqTjHgKY/?igshid=17ezn0bs78q88
I like all their promo T-Shirts so much 😆.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rQM1GjD0D/?igshid=9aqrap7ivg5l
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rOJNwjkqX/?igshid=1og364798epgu
Another set of pics from her Rolling Stones interview that I posted on last CC.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rOJNwjkqX/?igshid=1og364798epgu
Another set of pics from her Rolling Stones interview that I posted on last CC.
Did she use the kid face app in this pic?
Lol not sure 😆. Maybe Rolling Stone modified it a lot 🤔.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0