Good morning everyone 🤗
This AT is addictive!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Good morning everyone 🤗
This AT is addictive!
GM Piu 🤗
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I think he will put his foot down more in the regards for how Basus use and throw her every time. He might say this is the last time you let them insult you.
Bang on. It seems from the PRECAP dialogue that Prerna will be given a LAST meeting.
GM Piu 🤗
Tanika, 🤗
Arey I had posted one request for you but you ignored me 😭
Side effects of being an English teacher🤪🤣
Arre my husband tells equally bad jokes. I am surrounded.
ok guys it seems like I had missed a Prerna in my Prerna gif set, points to the person who can tell me which one I have added!😆









Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
genuine question where is Neither If you are NOT 😇😌
neither ka toh pata nahi filhaal toh main akeli akeli NOT hoon 😆
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Zor u turned golden. Yay!!!
Ty Amnu 🤗 been on this site for a decade but it just now happened 😆
Pls take ur time Ramya, because this next update is already looking like it's twice the size of my last one 🤣 Idk when to stop it seems.
naee jaag gayi ab khana paka rahi hoon 😭Tu jaa waapis so ja 😔