THIS IS GORGEOUS OMG ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
THIS IS GORGEOUS OMG ❤️
Ramya🤗
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
ok guyz here's another one
if you some better caption
do tell me
i'll edit it
❤️
Blues 🤗
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Hello meri jaan 🤗
Hi🤗
I still need to read your story. Will comment in this weekend.
Tani
I still can't believe that I am up on a Saturday morning😭.
I generally get up after 1/2PM IST on Saturdays. There is a major prod deployment going on now and I am working.
Ramya🥳
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Oh ho I'm so sorry I didn't even catch my typo 😆 I definitely meant for it to be Amnu not Ammu xD
These typos cause way too much confusion🤣