Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Saari di saari nikal diya aa .. jehri otherwise pata bhi nayi kadon yaad kithiya si 😆
Zor u turned golden. Yay!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Saari di saari nikal diya aa .. jehri otherwise pata bhi nayi kadon yaad kithiya si 😆
Zor u turned golden. Yay!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING THAT MY COOKIE MAKES ❤❤🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡 you colour my babe so very well 🧡🧡💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Morning 😔
Tu jaa waapis so ja 😔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Morning 😔
Ankie🤗
Blues
Haanji
I am personally very excited for AnuTa be it for jealousy or not. I mean one more addition to flop plans to enjoy.
what a beauty 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 oyeeee I have so many requests now 😍😍😍😍😍😍🧡🧡💜💜💜💜❤❤Originally posted by: Grey-licious
ok guyz here's another one
if you some better caption
do tell me
i'll edit it