😆
🍕 Pizzaaaaa !!!
Sanaya irani or Dhrasti dhami ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆
🍕 Pizzaaaaa !!!
Sanaya irani or Dhrasti dhami ?
Mujhe dono hi nahi pasand. Satyanaash
Okay Dil pe pathar rakhke DD
School or college??
Sanaya
gul khan or Ekta
Oh no.. None.. I dont like either of them..
But Sanaya for Varun Sobti :p
Shweta Tiwari or Ejf?
It's difficult both have my fav.
Dmg ❤️
Heart or brain
Mujhe dono hi nahi pasand. Satyanaash
Okay Dil pe pathar rakhke DD
School or college??
Fi five. Mujhe bhi!
Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01
Oh no.. None.. I dont like either of them..
But Sanaya for Varun Sobti :p
Shweta Tiwari or Ejf?
Shweta tiwari anytime
Friends or boyfriend??🤣
Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01
Oh no.. None.. I dont like either of them..
But Sanaya for Varun Sobti :p
Shweta Tiwari or Ejf?
EJF !! I am a huge fan of her but acting wise any day Shweta Tiwari. My Eri cant act properly😆 but since I have to choose one, it's Erica!!
Beyhadh or Saubhagyavati bhava?
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Intense look if Bajaj Asad ksg other one not interested 😆
Love or respect ❤️
Respect
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
EJF !! I am a huge fan of her but acting wise any day Shweta Tiwari. My Eri cant act properly😆 but since I have to choose one, it's Erica!!
Beyhadh or Saubhagyavati bhava?
Saubhagyavati bhava
Cezanne or parth??