Want to see Akhira Dance sequences

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Some days ago they showed chuttan dancing in janmashtami & in upcoming they are going to show dance face-off of mishri & chuttan, ohhhhh MHB makers nobody is interested in watching kids dance 😂😂😂 we want to see Akhira Dance sequences 

The last dance sequence of Akhira was during the Valentine's Day on tujhse he rabta... After that we didn't get any dance sequence of Akhira want to see their romance dance 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santsharan35 thumbnail
Yes we want their romantic dance sequence . Befor 1st leap whenever they get separated for 2or more than that but after that they get a whole episode of comedy romance and fun of akhira but after these leap tracks they reunited for just half episode example kunika they got reunited after very long time but get only few moments to share together . So I want dance sequence should be there of akhira . I have some song 🎶 as opinion's like tuhjhe kitna chahne page hum , humma song my choice is this song definitely to be there and dance sequence of akhira should also be same as shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor Ira's dress 👗 up should be same and Akhilesh too how romantic this sequence will be on them ? Nhh . And some funny songs should also be tried on them .Edited by santsharan35 - 4 years ago
Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: santsharan35

Yes we want their romantic dance sequence . Befor 1st leap whenever they get separated for 2or more than that but after that they get a whole episode of comedy romance and fun of akhira but after these leap tracks they reunited for just half episode example kunika they got reunited after very long time but get only few moments to share together . So I want dance sequence should be there of akhira . I have some song 🎶 as opinion's like tuhjhe kitna chahne page hum , humma song my choice is this song definitely to be there and dance sequence of akhira should also be same as shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor Ira's dress 👗 up should be same and Akhilesh too how romantic this sequence will be on them ? Nhh . And some funny songs should also be tried on them .

I will love to watch a song sequence on Akhira on songs like zara Zara behakata he from RHTDM & ang laga de re from Ramleela movie 

santsharan35 thumbnail
Actually I don't get what's the meansof RHTDM & Zara Zara song but super thought of ange lga deh mohe raamleela song great 👌👏 and this song with first intimate scenes or intimate song sequence
Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: santsharan35

Actually I don't get what's the meansof RHTDM & Zara Zara song but super thought of ange lga deh mohe raamleela song great 👌👏 and this song with first intimate scenes or intimate song sequence

Yesterday we got to see their romance after a long time but we wanted to see a longer scene or an episode like episode no 350 where start to end we want to watch only Akhira.... 

At least kuch to dekhne ko mila.... At least ek passionate hug to sahi 🤗🤗🤗