Mere bass ka nahi hai... Waise what you knew? 😋
I knew that you want to be part of the conversation.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Mere bass ka nahi hai... Waise what you knew? 😋
I knew that you want to be part of the conversation.
hmm I get your first point.Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
You just don't forget getting bullied like that, it's easy for James to forget it bcoz he was the bully n not the victim, snape was mocked shamed in front of whole school..
Outing Lupin I think he was genuinely worried about kids n him working there... In Azkaban if not fir snape lupin would have attacked the trio..
About Lupin I don't agree. It was not done out of care for students,but plain spite. Not to mention he deliberately skipped chapters to teach students about werewolves hoping someone would figure out Lupin is one much before the whole ordeal happened.
Sabne Nam kiyun change krli 🙄 it's so confusing now👿Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
I am the infamous Humming 🐦, with whom you used to talk at the beginning. Jo March changed her name to panditaain ji.
Same😭COS forums got closed no?Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
Miss those HP days n long discussions🥺
Don't forget to study your potions. Tomorrow is going to be a test and the house with low marks will get their points deducted.
charu n looney u dnt put me in any house😭
You're a Gryffindor 😎Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
charu n looney u dnt put me in any house😭
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
I knew that you want to be part of the conversation.
Nah not at all I don't enjoy fantasy that much... aaj Tak game of thrones bhi nhi dekha...
you're anyway gonna deduct points from non slytherins padke Kya fayda😆Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Don't forget to study your potions. Tomorrow is going to be a test and the house with low marks will get their points deducted.
got to Maine bhi nahi dkha. Now after knowing last season sucked I don't want to either.Nah not at all I don't enjoy fantasy that much... aaj Tak game of thrones bhi nhi dekha...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
249