Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Yeah I really hate both Sameer and Naina and never want them together. Please feel free to drop off from the story if you aren't keen on it, that is if you were reading it before. 

PS: I've been never this rude to anyone here, but you seriously need to mind your tone. Just like a reader is free to choose what he likes to read and doesn't like, similarly a writer is also not answerable for following their hearts, even if it goes against public opinion. 

Thank you. 

Phir to twist hi khatam kar dete hein..Next update mein hi reveal karde ki Diya is Sam ki beti through newspaper and poster 😛 Nupur se Sameer ki shaadi kab hai behen 🤣 Teri hatred log samajh gaye hein for Samaina ..ab chupa mat aur 😆

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samaina12

Kya dushmani hai bhai sab fanfiction writers ko samaina se? Kisi ko shoe naina se shaadi karwani hoti hai sameer ki aur kisi ko noopur shoepur se. I dont get the hate fanfiction writers who accidentally happen to be sameer preeti fans have towards naina. 

We come to forum to relax and read some fanfictions but here all stories seem to have sameer naina separated and sameer beinf married to or in relationships with all women except naina

Forum needs to have  some privacy options so that we can have a check on who reads our stories unfortunately that feature is not there as a result some readers like u who are so thankless creatures ..come and bash the writers itself ..I mean if you cant respect someone's effort they give to write stories u have no right to desrespect them or their work in anyway ..if u r not liking the current storyline or the plot in anyway there are 436 other ways of conveying ur views politely but I think as far as I have observed u from past you are a very  rude person and most importantly agar life mein kabhi story likhi ho toh itni akal honi chahiye ki plot ko develop krne k liye lead couple k alawa bhi characters chahiye hote hai ...and agar sirf lead couple ko bedroom romance krte dekhney hai.  Unke ek ek kpde kaise utre kab utre iska account chahiye toh aisi kai stories hai unko pade ...nobody has forced you to read our stories... We will move and write as per our original storyline not according to ur particular wishes ..har story k apne ups and downs hote hai you better understand that ...and one more thing I am a proud Sameer Preeti fan but that doesnt mean in anyway that I hate Naina or purposely plan to seperate her from Sameer .It is all planned as per some plot so if u wish to read u r most welcome if not please stay away from our threads ..no bashing please ....Nd I think our loyal readers know what we are serving them and how much we love samaina zyada dhol pit kar batane ki zarurat humein nahi hai ... 

Edited by suhaaniladki - 4 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Samaina12

Kya dushmani hai bhai sab fanfiction writers ko samaina se? Kisi ko shoe naina se shaadi karwani hoti hai sameer ki aur kisi ko noopur shoepur se. I dont get the hate fanfiction writers who accidentally happen to be sameer preeti fans have towards naina. 

We come to forum to relax and read some fanfictions but here all stories seem to have sameer naina separated and sameer beinf married to or in relationships with all women except naina

Ek minute, just bcz separation dikhaya h, tumne Surbhi ko Naina hater bana diya.. Phir to show mein bhi separations hue the, wo bhi do baar! To makers bhi Naina haters the, wo bhi Surbhi se dugni nafrat wale.. Dhokhe mein reh gye hum to bhai!

Aur isme Preeti kahan se aa gyi? Usko to shuru se hi dikhaya nhi h. Aur ab shaadi kr kra k chali gyi h wo.. Expectedly Unexpected hi padh rhi ho na tum?😒

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Phir to twist hi khatam kar dete hein..Next update mein hi reveal karde ki Diya is Sam ki beti through newspaper and poster 😛 Nupur se Sameer ki shaadi kab hai behen 🤣 Teri hatred log samajh gaye hein for Samaina ..ab chupa mat aur 😆

Haan yaar...mujhe na chapter 1 me hi sab bata dena chahiye tha...:P ki Samaina ek honge...fir unki beti hogi Diya...bas yahi to hota hai stories mein? Sahi baat hai...bhagwan sapne me aake Sameer ko bolenge vats, Diya tumhari putri hai...Samaina ke liye itni hate hai tabhi to yeh forum join kiya na humne! 🤣

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

dear anjali suhani or minu wow what a reply...ye hoi na bt loyal readers wali...🤗👏 this kind of people need this peace of mind...!

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Forum needs to have  some privacy options so that we can have a check on who reads our stories unfortunately that feature is not there as a result some readers like u who are so thankless creatures ..come and bash the writers itself ..I mean if you cant respect someone's effort they give to write stories u have no right to desrespect them or their work in anyway ..if u r not liking the current storyline or the plot in anyway there are 436 other ways of conveying ur views politely but I think as far as I have observed u from past you are a very  rude person and most importantly agar life mein kabhi story likhi ho toh itni akal honi chahiye ki plot ko develop krne k liye lead couple k alawa bhi characters chahiye hote hai ...and agar sirf lead couple ko bedroom romance krte dekhney hai.  Unke ek ek kpde kaise utre kab utre iska account chahiye toh aisi kai stories hai unko pade ...nobody has forced you to read our stories... We will move and write as per our original storyline not according to ur particular wishes ..har story k apne ups and downs hote hai you better understand that ...and one more thing I am a proud Sameer Preeti fan but that doesnt mean in anyway that I hate Naina or purposely plan to seperate her from Sameer .It is all planned as per some plot so if u wish to read u r most welcome if not please stay away from our threads ..no bashing please ....Nd I think our loyal readers know what we are serving them and how much we love samaina zyada dhol pit kar batane ki zarurat humein nahi hai ... 

Sahi baat hai...har cheez ki freedom hai insaan ko...ek to padhte hain...fir encouraging ya criticizing nahi bolna...aake hate comments dene hain...Preeti to hai awesome character and amazing actor. Jise mirchi lagti hai lage...pata nai kyun log itne defensive ho jate hain! Seriously privacy options chahiye yaar! Writing nai pasand sau baar criticize kro sunti hu main...lekin yeh aise hamesha rudely baat krne ki kya need h? 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Ek minute, just bcz separation dikhaya h, tumne Surbhi ko Naina hater bana diya.. Phir to show mein bhi separations hue the, wo bhi do baar! To makers bhi Naina haters the, wo bhi Surbhi se dugni nafrat wale.. Dhokhe mein reh gye hum to bhai!

Aur isme Preeti kahan se aa gyi? Usko to shuru se hi dikhaya nhi h. Aur ab shaadi kr kra k chali gyi h wo.. Expectedly Unexpected hi padh rhi ho na tum?😒

Haan behen bas ab samajh nai paaye makers Samaina haters the! 🤣

Bas aur kuch na mile to Preeti ko le aao beech mein! 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Sahi baat hai...har cheez ki freedom hai insaan ko...ek to padhte hain...fir encouraging ya criticizing nahi bolna...aake hate comments dene hain...Preeti to hai awesome character and amazing actor. Jise mirchi lagti hai lage...pata nai kyun log itne defensive ho jate hain! Seriously privacy options chahiye yaar! Writing nai pasand sau baar criticize kro sunti hu main...lekin yeh aise hamesha rudely baat krne ki kya need h? 

arey sur dear choro aisy logo ko...ap bs us pyar py focus kro jo hum sb ap sy or ap ki writing sy krty hain...or krty rahein gy...🤗

Pallavi_PK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi sur, awesome update dear...i have been waiting for this update. I have emotional connect with your story its one of the best fanfic on samaina which i really like and never bored while rereading. I like that part when sameer noopur ki sari ki tarif krke naina ki tarif krta h...awwww kitna cute h yar ye sameer... Some past events of naina's life you have revealed after reading this update i have become more curious about A and nainas marriage. Waiting for your next update and i am glad ki aapne noopur ki entry kri aur interesting ho gai story...

Pallavi_PK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You cant talk like this...if you dont like the story then dont read them u cant criticize someone like this...agar stories me twist nhi hoga to maza kese ayega read krne me.