Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi surbhi

I was wandering like bhatakti atma ki koe luck mile aur mil gaya update. As soon as I read tittle "man propose n God dispose" bahut happy wali feeling aayi and yes feeling retain till last line.

Thnk God nupur ka fast pura nai hua but sahi mayne me Naina ka hogaya. Little angle diya did the pleasure of fulfilling nainaz fast. Aap bhale mjhe core hard hearted samjhe per mjhe na nupur k lie bilkul bhi bura nai laga. 

Some part of nainaz past got revealed but major part is left, abhi arvind ka Sach baki hai.

Update was really big aur bore hone ka sawal nai uththa, arey isse bhi double lamba hum per sakte he.

And yes update was beautifully waeved. Thnks for such beautiful story.

Bye take care

Regards sakina

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hate this Noopur ese jaldi se bhagao ðŸ˜¡

Prerana167099 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear it was  beautiful worth the wait. Just reveal that when are you going to reveal to sameer that diya is his daughter. Waiting for his rea tion. After how many updates we are going to get that and yes mystery of arvind appearance and disappear. Hey there's much to come out. 

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow thanks for the update... if naina is fasting for sameer and it’s obvious she is not married to Arvind even for name sake...

The small glimpse of her past looks so painful 💔

Thanks for not letting Noopur fast for sameer..

Hope through naina’s Family or diya sameer gets some hints and starts chasing the truth 

Want some happiness in Naina’s life soon. Her life looks too painful

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Vandie thumbnail

Thank u for such a lovely n long update..

It was simply superb n emotional one..

Can't seem to frame lot of words, but pooja, Sameer n diya playing, Bhagwanji ke ishare, Sameer ke jhuthe pani se vrat todna.. Too good..

Mrs Arora?  Waiting for past stories to unfold soon

Update next part soon

Love

Vandie

Prizi thumbnail

Awesome update dear 

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi Sur,

Pehle toh a bada wala thank you and hug 🤗for such a beautiful and long update.  It takes time to think and put it in such a beautiful way and as readers we understand the delay in update. Thank you for all your efforts. 

Pehle toh Noopor is falling in love with Sameer, yeh padha kar dhukh bhi hota hai aur gussa bhi aata hai. Jahan Naina ko hoan chahiye yeh wahan hai💔. 

You have unwrapped some part of her struggle as a single mother. It must have been so tough for her. Abhi Arvind ka kya kisaa hai yeh baki hai. Many things are still hidden. I loved the way you are progressing. 

I liked how you have intertwined the past, Karwa Chauth and somewhere God has helped her and has answered her prayers though she may not be aware. Sameer ke haathoun se hi pani piya usne aisa dekha jayein toh aur Noopor ko Deepika ne.. bura mat mano I was happy. DDLG wala scene Sameer Naina ke saath hota toh mast hota.. Naina gir jati aur Sameer usko pani pilata.. 

Ab khwaishoun par kiska zor hai.. Naina ke liye bahut bura lag raha hai .

Sameer and Diya bond loved it..

Ab chapter ka naam hi aapne Man Proposes God disposes rakh diya .. . but I am confused was it with Noopor or Naina.. the title.. Naina ki toh sab cheeze acche se huvi and nothing shared with Noopor.

Thoda halka sa romance aakhoun aakhoun mein hi .. accha laga. As usual ek sher.

Milne ki Umeed toh nahi hai Tujh se

Lekin Kese Keh doon Ki Intezaar Nahi hai Tera

Waiting eagerly for next update

Love

Sajida

Dhudhu thumbnail

Sur  what an amazing update yaar  loved it . U took time but worth it  , ready to read any long update anytime . Story is progressing very interestingly let's wait n see wt more  store  in for us . Thank u once again for wonderful update . Lots of love  n take care

Srilatha

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Very nice update thanks