PEARLISH new interview on the up coming track

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The track seem interesting , new interviews of pearlish regarding the up coming ganesh visarjan track.might be now pragati might stop doubting ragbhir as the culprit .please cvs clear pragati doubt this time n show good scenes between pragbhir.sorry don't kno to upload the site n from youtube.if possible can any 1 do it.OUR show is getting so many good response from the masses and specially our pearl n ishita bcoz of their hard work n dedication. So happy 🤗👍🏼.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

thats a very good news...

I am fed up with pragati suspecting raghbir and at times be rude to him...the guy doesn't deserve such punishment for loving his wife and destroyed himself in her love

I am glad to hear that young n masses loves the show...its really a good show and i solely  give the credit to pvp-ishita chemistry...they are super gorgeous couple

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can any body tell me how does the new repoeter gets to know abt the sequence that they at the shooting , do the makers or the cvs or producers tell them abt it before only so that they can take the interview report the viewer abt the upcoming sequence.please any 1reply eagerly want to kno abt it.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Valannie

Can any body tell me how does the new repoeter gets to know abt the sequence that they at the shooting , do the makers or the cvs or producers tell them abt it before only so that they can take the interview report the viewer abt the upcoming sequence.please any 1reply eagerly want to kno abt it.

no idea...they are invited on sets and shoot the upcoming...