Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
That is allowed once in 2 month 😆
🤣 I can imagine ..cheat day par tera kya halat hota hoga .
Aakraman🤣
mera khud ka experience hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
That is allowed once in 2 month 😆
🤣 I can imagine ..cheat day par tera kya halat hota hoga .
Aakraman🤣
mera khud ka experience hai 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Now 12 kg hua Hain abhi aur 12 kg Delhi dur Hain 🤣
OMG..really ??
👏 Mithila ..going good 👏
Originally posted by: Nayaab_Cheez
🤣 I can imagine ..cheat day par tera kya halat hota hoga .
Aakraman🤣
mera khud ka experience hai 🤣
🤣 I akraman for bhel 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I will not have atleast next 6 months 🤪
I will go mad one week is max I can do strike with such food 😆
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
🤣 I akraman for bhel 🤣
Mera favt hai bhel🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Tu ne tempt Kiya .

I want it 😭
Order karungi Abhi 🤣
🤗 thank you
I love bhel my guilt pleasure 😳😳
masala muri everyday snack for bengalis 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I love bhel my guilt pleasure 😳😳
(✿❛◡❛) (゚▽^*)☆Originally posted by: Nayaab_Cheez
(๑♡3♡๑) 🤗
I ordered bubble tea 🥤Originally posted by: Nayaab_Cheez
Mera favt hai bhel🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Tu ne tempt Kiya .
I want it 😭
Order karungi Abhi 🤣