Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
afternoon🤗
You don't drink water so your aadha din is over. I drink water I have food so my weekend just started 😎
I drink water a bit too much 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
afternoon🤗
You don't drink water so your aadha din is over. I drink water I have food so my weekend just started 😎
I drink water a bit too much 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Chala my break from dieting is over now will again start dieting plan aah gaya 🤪
🤣🤣
Mera toh dieting se forever break hi hai
🤣🤣
I would prefer if you start healthy food it's important😆
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Today is cheating day having samosa 🤣
Ye lo ..let's cheat together🤤🤤🤤

Accha samosa !?🤣
❤️🤣
Originally posted by: Nayaab_Cheez
Accha samosa !?🤣
That is allowed once in 2 month 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
haan i woke up just now (♥´∀`)/
(๑♡3♡๑) 🤗
I will not have atleast next 6 months 🤪
Now 12 kg hua Hain abhi aur 12 kg Delhi dur Hain 🤣