I have begun to dislike bilal for asking his fans to delete the pics that are uploaded..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have begun to dislike bilal for asking his fans to delete the pics that are uploaded..
I have begun to dislike bilal for asking his fans to delete the pics that are uploaded..
He was just trying to make his look and character come as a surprise to his fans, sometimes extra buzz kills the drama before it even starts.
He was just trying to make his look and character come as a surprise to his fans, sometimes extra buzz kills the drama before it even starts.
Look at Aangan from; Hum Tv.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Look at Aangan from; Hum Tv.
Yes. Aangan, and Alif I am afraid.🤓
But the pictures doesn't give the story out
I can understand if its a situation in a drama like shoot and all phir samjh aata hai but seriously
I have begun to dislike bilal for asking his fans to delete the pics that are uploaded..
im waiiting for the day you say that about omair :P
Hahahahhaa omair doesnt say that infact he share stuff which he want me
To post
https://www.instagram.com/p/B21CWDvlQvX/
I have a feeling that, Bilal will play another introverted character, these type of roles suit him I feel
They are looking so nice together in the picture, but I can't say anything until the show starts, I just want the story to be good to watch otherwise even if the actor is good, you cannot watch it due to the lack of good script
wpw o thought that was sajal lol
I don't like Bilu's look here.🥺