Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CpEuEB1AQ/?igshid=1rx56l11mc2n0
Hantel's favorite Meezan is in the second video 😆.
Gulati bhi tha. 😆
Morning thought
If you're feeling low think about swara bhaskar she was dancing like a mad but salman bhai treated her like a maid.
I just noticed that even Metis changed her username 😆.
Main sochti thi main hi usse Saru bulati hoon.
selfie of the day.

so you were right, she is the lead, so sorry for last time when I argued she was just playing mother.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
so you were right, she is the lead, so sorry for last time when I argued she was just playing mother.
Movie has been all over news about PC's project ... Ofc she'll be the lead. What base were you even arguing on?! .. 🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0