Posted: 4 years ago

Wonderful update

Ishita is soo cuteee....🤪

Now it will be interesting to read the pregnancy period of ishita

Plzz update soon🤗

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice one👍🏼Loved it❤️Ishu is pregnant😳Raman is taking care of her🤗Can't wait for the next part now

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LAST PART 

Ishita was sleeping when Raman hugged her from back and said kissing her temple-good morning jaan,get up .

Ishita wake up hearing his voice and said-good morning raman.saying so she turn to him and saw him all ready for office.

Ishita-aap itni jaldi ready ho gaye??

Raman-its nine in morning.

Ishita got up at once and said-kya ,itni late ho gayi??u should have woke me up.

Raman-i don't want to,u were so restless last night .soyi bhi bahut der se thi ,but tell me why u r getting up with a jerk.u shouldn't do this, remember someone is here to be taken care of.he said caressing her tummy.

Ishita closed her eyes and said-sorry,aadat nahi hai.sorry baby to u also.she said caressing her tummy.

Raman kissed her temple and said-padh jayegi aadat.

Ishita-ruhi chali gayi??can't even see my baby before she went.she was saying sadly when ruhi came running to her .she was all ready to leave for school.she hugged Ishita tightly and said-was just going ,mumma .aapko hug karne aayi hoon.

Ishita hugged her tightly and kissed her temple many times.

Ishita-sorry bachcha,mumma uth nahi paayi.

Ruhi-its ok ,mumma.i know babu troubled u alot last night.papa told me.i know u love me alot but babu needs rest.so u can rest while I can take care of myself.she said smiling making Ishita smile.

Ishita-yeh kisne samjhaya??

Ruhi-papa ne,he told me that u r worried thinking ruhi kuch samajh nahi paayegi.but mumma ,I am big now,going to become big sisy.main sab samajhti hoon.chotu baby aapko trouble karega toh u may not take care of me but I know,u love me alot .she said smiling while Ishita hugged her tight and said-yes babu,I love u alot .u r my first baby.meri jaan ho aap.she said and ruhi went smiling kissing her cheek.

Ishita was looking at ruhi smiling when Raman said-main bhi chalun??

Ishita-aap bhi chale jayenge,thodi der ruk nahi sakte??

Raman -thodi der toh ruk hi sakta hoon apni jaan ke liye,he said and settled next to her smiling.

Ishita kept her head on his chest and said -u know Raman,u r the best thing ever happened to me.u r the best I can ever get and I really love u alot.

Raman smiled hearing her honest confession and said-can I ask why u r saying this to me today??

Ishita-coz today,I am happy and contented in life ,and it's all because of u.i have u,our daughter,our baby and such a lovely family ,it's all because of u.thank u for loving me so much.she said kissing him.

Raman kissed her back and said-thank u for giving me a chance to love u so much.

Ishita smiled and both hugged each other for long.then Raman broke the hug and said-achcha chalo,ab main nikalta hoon.tum apna khayal rakhna.

Ishita-breakfast kar liya??

Raman-nahi,just going.

Ishita-main bhi chalun??

Raman-no,u rest.first trimester is very crucial,u should take rest as much as u can.waise bhi there r many helps .freshen up ho jao,breakfast karke rest karo,ok.

Ishita smiled and said-itna pyaar karenge toh kaise chalega.

Raman-i can love u more then this.try me.

Ishita-abhi nahi,baad mein.abhi aapko late ho raha hai.jaiye,warna main jaane nahi dungi.

Raman-kya hua,u r ok naa??

Ishita-yes,just aapko jaane dene ka mann nahi.may be my harmonal change.

Raman-oh ok,but gotta go .main jaata hoon and call me if u need anything .

Ishita-what if I need u??

Raman-then also u can call me, banda haazir ho jaayega.bye,he said and went kissing her temple.

Ishita settled on the bed to rest for sometime and then went to freshen up.after taking bath ,she went down and had food with toshiji.toshiji was very happy and excited to welcome the new member of their family and was happily feeding Ishita .

Slowly time started passing,ishita's pregnancy was quite normal then everyone's expectation.she wasnt having any kind of problem ,even not nausea or morning sickness.vaishali was visiting regularly and taking good care of Ishita and the kid.

Soon the first trimester finished and ishra went for ishita's first sonography along with ruhi.all were very excited to see the baby and saw the baby with much excitement.ruhi was jumping happily while ishra were just holding each other's hand with moist eyes.ishita burst into tears seeing their baby for the first time,as it was a dream come true for her.

Vaishali-its a boy,Bhai .a quite healthy one.congo ruhi,ur baby brother is coming.she said making ruhi more happy.she thought something and told same to Raman,to which he nodded in affirmation.

Trio come home happily and shared the good news.after that Ishita went to her room while ruman got busy in something .

In the evening,ruman came to Ishita and took her out of the room with blindfold.

They took her to another room and ruhi said-surprise .

Raman removed the blindfold and Ishita could see the room decorated beautifully for the baby ,everything in blue.

Raman hugged her from back while ruhi hugged her from front and both asked-liked it??

Ishita smiled and said-very much,it's beautiful.she said and hugged ruman tight.

Slowly time start passing again.ishita was happily enjoying this phase of her life while everyone was loving and pampering her alot and raman was with her always.

Finally the time came and they took Ishita for delivery.vaishali was with her in the labour room when vaishali too got labour pain.she was trying to help Ishita but her own pain was letting her,so finally vaishali had to leave making everyone worried mostly Ishita,as she trust vaishali only for her baby.

Soon another doctor took her place and was telling Ishita to continue but she was way to worried to respond.soon her bp start rising but when vaishali came back , Ishita finally gained her confidence back,but the difference was,now vaishali was laying beside her as pateint.

Both delivered the child together,Ishita delivered a boy while vaishali delivered a girl.

Doctor gave the good news to both the fathers and gave them their baby.

Raman and Rahul hugged each other tight congratulating each other.then Rahul went to his parent while Raman came to his .Raman showed the baby to his parent happily and they cried out of happiness.

Ruhi hugged the baby and kissed him while Raman hugged the baby to his heart content.he asked about Ishita and got to know,she is all fine and they can meet her as soon as she is shifted to the room.

Soon Ishita was shifted and all went to meet her.mr bhalla and toshiji congratulated Ishita while ruhi settled next to her happily.

Raman came to her and said-congratulations mumma.finally u r a mother in every sense.Thank u for making me father again.he said and kissed her temple softly.

Ishita closed her eyes and said-congratulations to u too papa,and thanks to u raman.aapne meri zindagi ki har aarzoo puri kar di.u made me a wife,a mother and a complete woman.i love u.

Raman-i love u too jaan.he said and settled beside her giving their newborn to ishita.she smiled seeing their kids and kissed their forehead happily while Raman wrapped his arms around his little family smiling.

Here I end this story,hope u all enjoyed the journey .waiting for ur response.

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update 

But I am sad as the story got to it end if possible give us epilogue

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chappy Di 

Loved it 

Waiting for epilogue 

Update soon Di