Another Prerna to swoon😍
He is trying too much to not get affected with no result😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Another Prerna to swoon😍
He is trying too much to not get affected with no result😂
Another Prerna to swoon😍
He is trying too much to not get affected with no result😂
LMAO I know right🤣😆
Its like choosing btw two eyes....waise I prefer the first one....its thoda lambaaa...😆
He was like Arey yaar bas kar, Maregi Kya 🤣
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
🤪I feel like a moony eyed teenager. I have tons to finish. Let me just go. Kalank is Nikki, right?
Nikki, let me go!!!! Your gifs are making me insane. I will be chucked out of my job soon.
You know what just happened some time back. I reached office, kept my bag at my desk, and simply stood for 10-15 minutes busy in world of gifs and peotry. Then realised I can sit and continue my admiration😆.
You guys are making me🤪
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
He was like Arey yaar bas kar, Maregi Kya 🤣
I know right, Bache ki kya Jaan leygi😆
Thank you ekta mateee for this cutest karan's scene ...

You know what just happened some time back. I reached office, kept my bag at my desk, and simply stood for 10-15 minutes busy in world of gifs and peotry. Then realised I can sit and continue my admiration😆.
You guys are making me🤪
😆
Okay, who noticed that whenever he is pulled towards her, he takes her name and whenever they have a conversation, he sticks to Mrs. Bajaj. The intimacy of her name stems from his intimate state of mind.
Whatever happened to that 2 feet ki Duri 🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
watching Karan's intense emotion once again after so long , My reaction right now ❤️
Oppo🤗
Kirron gifs are back😆