I think we should keep an eye on her thurs-Fri statistics😆Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Now that you mention it.... yasss. She’s consistent only on Thursday and Friday 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think we should keep an eye on her thurs-Fri statistics😆Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Now that you mention it.... yasss. She’s consistent only on Thursday and Friday 😂😂😂
Love☺️... I want a guy who stated at me like this. Awesome edits. My like button is acting like a diva
He is so biteable... I can count the 6 places to start with.
Loveeeee
If he was looking at me like that..... I would have kissed him and run away
Originally posted by: mythical
Love☺️... I want a guy who stated at me like this. Awesome edits. My like button is acting like a diva
He is so biteable... I can count the 6 places to start with.
He is tooo hotttt to be true man ☺️
Nvm :)