Dadi and Vedika are psychopaths living in denial. I am afraid that Vedika (with the help of her doctor friend) may drug Kartik to get herself pregnant.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dadi and Vedika are psychopaths living in denial. I am afraid that Vedika (with the help of her doctor friend) may drug Kartik to get herself pregnant.
Originally posted by: aasmanviewer
Dadi and Vedika are psychopaths living in denial. I am afraid that Vedika (with the help of her doctor friend) may drug Kartik to get herself pregnant.
Seriously, I am more concerned with Karthik and Naira's behavior along with their irritating son. They have a poor track record.
Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus
@bold red - I wonder why doesnt this apply to anyone else ? Not swrna who hid her kid...she was like forgiven so fast ...naira did nothing compared to her... or kdadi she is toh a criminal...why doesnt she reap ? Why doesnt mansi get any punishment for killing akshara that was a hit and run....or why didnt manish get any backlash or guilt knowing that he was the one who told naira to go and do projects ...why doesnt any single person in the house reap what they sow but naira does ? She is the one suffering the most. She is the one who lost het family...she is the one who struggled...kartik yes missed her but he was loved and cared ...he even had a girl crushing on him.... what more does a person need ? What about smarath chachu or akhilesh ? Or anyone in goenkas ?
I so agree with you, in this show, unfortunately everyone gets away with all their crimes and misbehavior , but not Naira... she is always shown bechari and everybody abandons her always...
in the previous divorce track also Swarna and Kartik were at fault, but Naksh was angry with Naira..and everybody else too. also she was the one who faced Kartik remarriage turmoil then too and brain clot.
In this track also it was her dignity which got questioned and she is the one who is facing the wrath of everyone and Kartik is always in sound position he always has another option ready for him to get married too and live a happy peaceful life..
I so liked one dialogue of Bhabhima in a prev episode that everyone's sympathy is for Kartik and everyone's love is for Kairav but nobody thinks of Naira that she is also a human being who needs love and support.
Had she not ran away 5 years back (I know that was not a good solution, but seeing Goenkas mad behaviour and criminal instinct and Naira always disowned by her family, this feels right).. these Goekas including Kartik would have doubted Kairav's existence as well...
I really want to see for once all the Goenkas being apologetic to Naira.
Don't give ideas to CV's😛
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/ Okay so here's a little background on this couple. The guy mocked his wife for infertility and ran away...
0